Loki

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"We wuz kangs" is now an incredibly amusing double entendre.

I thought the ending was mindblowingly brilliant, frankly. I truly don't know why so many of you shitlords can walk away from this and dislike it... unless all you want out of the MCU is mindless action and cool fight scenes. Still trying to wrap my head around the true meaning of it all as is the rest of the internet judging by all the buzz about it.

Jonathan Majors did an awesome job too; love the ego he was dripping from the character.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
"We wuz kangs" is now an incredibly amusing double entendre.

I thought the ending was mindblowingly brilliant, frankly. I truly don't know why so many of you shitlords can walk away from this and dislike it... unless all you want out of the MCU is mindless action and cool fight scenes. Still trying to wrap my head around the true meaning of it all as is the rest of the internet judging by all the buzz about it.

Jonathan Majors did an awesome job too; love the ego he was dripping from the character.
I thought the concept of what he was talking about was fine, I just did not care for his delivery. Was too, idk, goofy? I know he was supposed to be egotistical, probably insane, etc but the performance he gave versus what he was probably trying to go for didn’t work for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I thought the concept of what he was talking about was fine, I just did not care for his delivery. Was too, idk, goofy? I know he was supposed to be egotistical, probably insane, etc but the performance he gave versus what he was probably trying to go for didn’t work for me.

The character we saw in Loki is in no way the same one we'll see elsewhere. As he said, he's a variant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The character we saw in Loki is in no way the same one we'll see elsewhere. As he said, he's a variant.
I know, I just didn’t like this one. This whole little series just fell flat for me. Opening up infinite timelines and time travel just seems like a bad idea. It just introduces too much stupid shit. I didn’t like it in Endgame either, and now it looks like the entire universe is going to revolve around it for at least a few movies. For me I think they’re just opening a can of worms and I’ll probably lose interest. I already kind of have, as I haven’t watched the other two series and don’t plan on it, just not interested after hearing Loki was the best of the three D+ series.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey we did get another supersoldier out of Falcon and WS, US Agent guy running around thinking he's still good.

Yay a D level side-villain

tenor.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Worst show of the 3 so far. Holy fuck is thia trash.

Hiddlestons acting is the only bright spot but this is the shittiest material hes had to work with

• 2Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
not really a big surprise, Loki really kickstarting phase 4

Dr. Strange and Ant Man 3 will obviously be the big next ones, but I wonder if Shang Chi and Eternals will play into it at all

Gimme a few Lokidile cameo here and there, and that's all you need.

Maybe an Old Loki cameo saying "I'm retired now, I've given a boost to the kids, let them handle it. Faking THAT death was way harder than Thanos".

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yay a D level side-villain

tenor.gif

D level side villain who has had control of time for how long? Has been pruning bitches like its no one business and has conquered entire timelines? Yep - D level, as in he wields a big fuckin D. Not to mention the performance done by him in the last episode was masterful and has spun up more theories from a tv episode than the entirety of Thanos - yall mfers just never happy.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
D level side villain who has had control of time for how long? Has been pruning bitches like its no one business and has conquered entire timelines? Yep - D level, as in he wields a big fuckin D. Not to mention the performance done by him in the last episode was masterful and has spun up more theories from a tv episode than the entirety of Thanos - yall mfers just never happy.

Don't know how I missed all that. Guess I need to rewatch Falcon and Winter Soldier

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
LOL!!!! I knew the shitheads of FoH were going to shit on this series. Don't even know why I ever even stop by. This series was a brilliant intro into phase 4 and it went right over their heads..

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users