Lost Ark Online

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was kind of bummed that our camping trip was happening this week, but then this morning I remembered that you get 5 days of backlog for stuff. Since this trip won't be that long, I'm only really missing out on daily quests. Good shit. Although I didn't use my power passes yet, so it'll just be on my main (or rather, the class I leveled first, not sure if it's my main yet).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think there are server transfers? At least not free. You have to reroll. I don't think they have any special logic in place. If you claimed those items, they will be re-sent to your claim window, specifically the ones they outlined. You can then claim them on whatever server.
So,

They stated that they will not be tradable. So if you claim the new ones, you cannot just trade off the mount or pet. So, if we get those regardless of switching servers, then an interesting benefit could come out of this. I claimed my reward but I did not use any of the actual tradable stuff. I am hoping I can reclaim and just use the non-tradable stuff. That would be sweet and piss off a lot of players who already used their stuff.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was kind of bummed that our camping trip was happening this week, but then this morning I remembered that you get 5 days of backlog for stuff. Since this trip won't be that long, I'm only really missing out on daily quests. Good shit. Although I didn't use my power passes yet, so it'll just be on my main (or rather, the class I leveled first, not sure if it's my main yet).
No hurry on games like these, this is a marathon not a sprint race. Like I said before, they provide plenty of catch up mechanics if youre not a 24/7 jobless MMORPGer.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I made it to 20 last night and did the first proper dungeon which was pretty cool.

The writing and voices are pretty awful so far. The questing while uninspired moves you forward most of the time. Get a quest in Hub A turn it in Hub B, then pick a quest in Hub B to turn in in Hub C, very little backtracking which is nice.

I love the visual, the game looks great and very colorful which is nice, not just various shades of green and browns.

I started with 2 friends, 1 quit already. He never played an ARPG before and ended up not liking the controls at all. I'm not surprised, me and my other didn't expect him to like it. So it's Bard and Shadowhunter duo for the rest of our adventures. We need to get our shit together, a lot of my attack are ground aoe, and my friend keeps pushing mobs out of them. Not an issue so far but it will be later on I bet.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still haven't redeemed my founders pack, but not because of the server issue. Regulus seems like it will be a good server long term. Just don't know what toon will be my main.

Don't have much time to play during the week, so it will be a while before I even get to try another class. But like the game so far. Except for the way they did these founders packs and their restrictions. Fucking stupid.

Goonsquad Officer
Still haven't redeemed my founders pack, but not because of the server issue. Regulus seems like it will be a good server long term. Just don't know what toon will be my main.

Don't have much time to play during the week, so it will be a while before I even get to try another class. But like the game so far. Except for the way they did these founders packs and their restrictions. Fucking stupid.
Yea I'm in the same boat. If they are going to re issue some of the founders items (skin mostly concerns me), i am just going to redeem on my gun Lancer and use the reissued on an alt I enjoy later

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So is it official that Regulus is going to be locked up when this goes live soon? I guess I could fart around on another server for a bit until it opens up and just reroll again if I stick with the game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Funny thing. I got a refund on the gold pack a few months back when they pushed the date back. I purchased the plat pack this week. Have both now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
So is it official that Regulus is going to be locked up when this goes live soon? I guess I could fart around on another server for a bit until it opens up and just reroll again if I stick with the game.
all last night it was listed as "busy" but not "locked for new characters", so you may be safe. might change when the floodgates open though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No hurry on games like these, this is a marathon not a sprint race. Like I said before, they provide plenty of catch up mechanics if youre not a 24/7 jobless MMORPGer.
I still want to stay in front of the masses though. Especially because I can tell doing pugs with people who are slower is going to suck. Like the first guardian, the first group I had we had made it to the 2nd phase and all the sudden it was just me an another guy left. Turns out you get 3 revives for the group (I think) and they had already burned through all of them. I mentioned in guild chat that guardians were hard. Turns out, the second two attempts were cake and no one in the group died at all. The first group was just terrible players.

And the first one is super easy, so it's only going to get worse.

Can you still not purchase the gold pack?
Sadly I went with bronze just for the headstart since I wasn't sure I'd like the game. So it'd be just a waste of $15. At this point I'd probably just rather buy the crystals outright with the $35 difference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yea, its official

The following servers will have character creation limits put in place:

NA West
Mari
Valtan

NA East
Azena
Una
Regulus
Avesta

EU Central
Kadan
Trixion
Thirain
Zinnervale
Asta

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I still want to stay in front of the masses though. Especially because I can tell doing pugs with people who are slower is going to suck. Like the first guardian, the first group I had we had made it to the 2nd phase and all the sudden it was just me an another guy left. Turns out you get 3 revives for the group (I think) and they had already burned through all of them. I mentioned in guild chat that guardians were hard. Turns out, the second two attempts were cake and no one in the group died at all. The first group was just terrible players.

And the first one is super easy, so it's only going to get worse.
EVERY time I tried the second guardian, I was the only one standing. Ok, back to 1st boss. Last man standing again! Was able to clear him with everyone dead in about 5 minutes.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Eating away my play from work time. Assholes, don't they know I'm expected to be social on weekends?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, maybe 5 pm EST? Just in time for everyone to get off work and really crash the system. On the bright side, they did resolve the que issues pretty fast the first time around.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Days would make for an interesting PR nightmare. I do not think it will be that long. They were pretty quick on fixing the Ques the first time.

• 1Like