Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
77d 22h 48m
Still no official date but it's coming in December:

As someone who never got to push Brel, this is the update I've most been looking forward to. My roster has been set for some time with the exception of rolling an Artist when they release it (please January!). Here's hoping for some favorable bracelet RNG!
They still havent released that raid? Holy fuck are they keeping the game forever behind. I just wanted to type letters while staring at tiddies.

Voldeth

Molten Core Raider
55d 22h 20m
They still havent released that raid? Holy fuck are they keeping the game forever behind. I just wanted to type letters while staring at tiddies.

The raid you're referring to has been out for months, including the nightmare mode version of it. There are a lot of potential complaints about LA but cadence of release is not one of them. There's been a patch every month and right now the fear is that we'll be caught up to KR a bit too quickly and will thus suffer a content drought once we hit that point. For context, after Brelshaza's release in the next few weeks, we're down to one legion commander out in KR that we don't have, which was only released there two months ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: Daidraco

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
78d 6h 7m

Brelshaza is giant space lady stuff, the stuff that was hyped about Lost Ark raids pre-release and the "sequel" to the best dungeon you play during the leveling bit/early abyss. Granted it's still a fair bit behind but not that much.

• 1Like
Reactions: Daidraco

Daidraco

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
77d 22h 48m
Brelshaza is giant space lady stuff, the stuff that was hyped about Lost Ark raids pre-release and the "sequel" to the best dungeon you play during the leveling bit/early abyss. Granted it's still a fair bit behind but not that much.
Thats right. With the floor turning side ways and shit. I remember all too well carrying people through that bullshit. Good zone.