Lost Ark Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still no official date but it's coming in December:

As someone who never got to push Brel, this is the update I've most been looking forward to. My roster has been set for some time with the exception of rolling an Artist when they release it (please January!). Here's hoping for some favorable bracelet RNG!
They still havent released that raid? Holy fuck are they keeping the game forever behind. I just wanted to type letters while staring at tiddies.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
They still havent released that raid? Holy fuck are they keeping the game forever behind. I just wanted to type letters while staring at tiddies.

The raid you're referring to has been out for months, including the nightmare mode version of it. There are a lot of potential complaints about LA but cadence of release is not one of them. There's been a patch every month and right now the fear is that we'll be caught up to KR a bit too quickly and will thus suffer a content drought once we hit that point. For context, after Brelshaza's release in the next few weeks, we're down to one legion commander out in KR that we don't have, which was only released there two months ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Brelshaza is giant space lady stuff, the stuff that was hyped about Lost Ark raids pre-release and the "sequel" to the best dungeon you play during the leveling bit/early abyss. Granted it's still a fair bit behind but not that much.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Brelshaza is giant space lady stuff, the stuff that was hyped about Lost Ark raids pre-release and the "sequel" to the best dungeon you play during the leveling bit/early abyss. Granted it's still a fair bit behind but not that much.
Thats right. With the floor turning side ways and shit. I remember all too well carrying people through that bullshit. Good zone.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Thats right. With the floor turning side ways and shit. I remember all too well carrying people through that bullshit. Good zone.
You should come back and carry us through the raid. Barrage artillerist is S-tier DPS now.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Brelshaza release this Wednesday, which is earnestly probably the largest update the game has seen. Reminder to start saving your rested for 1490+ characters:

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Full patch notes:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Caliligos matchmaking is rough. Took me 6 attempts to get my 2 completed.

Doesn't even seem worth doing over kunge bracelets be damned.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Bracelet drop rates are shit in Chaos, even the 1520 one. Buck up and do your thunder dragons. Better to sit in party finder waiting for a support than to matchmake into clowns.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
So, this one time....

1671073458231.png

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Bracelet drop rates are shit in Chaos, even the 1520 one. Buck up and do your thunder dragons. Better to sit in party finder waiting for a support than to matchmake into clowns.

I keep hearing this however once you start clearing additional content bracers are almost in over abundance. I finished with something like 10 on my main yesterday and 1-2 per alt. Obviously 99% are garbage but for a whale stat buff item, I find it pretty cool.

Someone in guild got an amazing one early in the AM and basically became an overnight millionaire. Best I was able to get (which I'm pretty happy for, especially for day 1) was:

1671112233254.png

Nice try. I'll be getting my weapon and saving my horns.

I also find that this was probably the best update they've had in a long time. There is just so much to do. We finished gates 1-3 of Brel yesterday after I had played almost all day. I found all the gates we've cleared so far to be;

1) Visually stunning. The quality here was above anything they've released.
2) Incredibly complex & interesting - I had obviously heard a lot about the Brel gates/encounters but to experience it was pretty amazing.

New wallpaper for those interested:

1671112499066.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
My static isn't able to do g5-6 yet, but g3-4 are insanely good. I'm enjoying it even more than clown. Gate 4 feels like complete madness until you finally start to understand it.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Caliligos matchmaking is rough. Took me 6 attempts to get my 2 completed.

Doesn't even seem worth doing over kunge bracelets be damned.
I find Caliligos to be the same as turtle and don't understand this at all. Our guild's Sorc also refuses to do it but it's really not that bad imo.
120 crystal Structure up for sale for [Special] craft bonuses
Thanks for posting this!

My static isn't able to do g5-6 yet, but g3-4 are insanely good. I'm enjoying it even more than clown. Gate 4 feels like complete madness until you finally start to understand it.

I can echo this 100%. We took our serious attempts at g4 tonight and the first 12 runs were miserable (wiping at the first color multiple times). We hadn't even seen the second color mech more than once and on our kill, we pretty much just stormed through it and made it look easy. Practice on this makes perfect.

Kythik Kythik E elidib Lumi Lumi (I'm still counting you in spite of your death!) - time to prep for G5 & G6!

Last edited:

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Cali pugs go wrong because none of the plebs have ever had to be responsible for more than 1 thing at a time (counter, stagger, or weakpoint). If you pass the combo mech and get the orb buffs after it's a free win.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Roadmap is out along with new KR patch stuff. Everyone upset that Artist won't release til April because they have to censor all of the skins, so they will drop it same time as Brel HM.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Roadmap is out along with new KR patch stuff. Everyone upset that Artist won't release til April because they have to censor all of the skins, so they will drop it same time as Brel HM.
I fall into the category of people who is pissed at the Artist. February is the one year anniversary -- it should be the simplest thing in the world to release Artist alongside a Power Pass to 1445 in an effort to help the support situation and make a lot of people happy. They had followed a great cadence on class releases up until this point and it's a stupid decision to start staggering them every 4 months before releasing Artist. Kythik Kythik claims it's because they're going to surprise release Slayer in Feb - quoting it now so that when the disappointment comes I can blame him!

• 1Like