Lost Ark Online

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I bought the cheapest pack. Plan to return it after beta. If I like...buy a better pack.

Are these packs worth the money?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I bought the cheapest pack. Plan to return it after beta. If I like...buy a better pack.

Kind of depends how all the cash shop stuff pans out. Some of the Lost Ark content creators reviewed them and I think it was decided that in terms of value it was either the Bronze and Gold pack with the best value. Though things like potions will be very important so depending on how hard you go it may be beneficial to have more.

Also, AGS said something about the packs possibly stacking, as in you could buy all the packs. Some rewards would stack and some wouldn't. It was semi vague and they haven't clarified since making that comment.

Raes

Vyemm Raider

The $25 pack is an ok investment. The higher ones, not really. If anyone is gonna spend that much money, it's better to spend it on specifically what you want. Lots of the shit in the packs isn't worth what people think they are.

If anyone just wants a key, you can pre-order a pack from Amazon and you won't get charged and can return after beta is over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Beta pre-load is available. Had to restart steam.

live.JPG

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

There's been quite a bit of discussion on this but it's a bit difficult to comment on without knowing what type of pricing they'll have in the cash shop. From my perspective, the platinum pack is very meh, especially since the Avatar can only be used on one character where as I see good value in both the Bronze & Gold (albeit: complete disclaimer, I purchased both plat & gold because I really do enjoy the game).

You get in with a Founder's Pack right? Or do I need to get one of those keys?

The download is now available if you bought a Founder's Pack. With that being said, since this is ultimately an Asian MMO, I suspect most people won't read beyond that and will have a lot of skepticism towards the game so it makes sense for them to provide a lot of keys to try things out without purchasing a pack.

VoiceChat.PNG

Servers.PNG

Looks like they're going the New World way with voice chat support, as well as East/West/Europe for the servers.

Last edited:

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Gotta do 1 of 4 options to get key. Just click the youtube link one.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Gotta do 1 of 4 options to get key. Just click the youtube link one.
17 minutes since reply. Theyre all gone again. Lul

• 1Mother of God

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So many hoops to jump through for those keys. If it wasn’t such a clickbait advertising site I’d go for it.

Want to get in for free but just paying $15 seems like the least hassle ><

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I got one last time from mmorpg.com and another one this time. No real hoop, just logging in, click get key, copy paste key in Steam. I have an old account for that site since they always do mmo giveaways, so old it has my UO guild tag in the name.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So many hoops to jump through for those keys. If it wasn’t such a clickbait advertising site I’d go for it.

Want to get in for free but just paying $15 seems like the least hassle ><

Yeah. The mmobomb one earlier was super easy, no verification or anything. So you basically just filled in gibberish for name, email and 2 matching passwords boxes and was done.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm I pre-ordered off Amazon and was in last beta, should I be expecting another key in email or?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So how is the loot in this game? Is it the same stats like in WoW or they can vary depending on how they roll like in Diablo? Also how is the grind in the game? I’m sure there’s a grind since it’s a Korean MMO but is it bad? And are all classes gender locked?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So how is the loot in this game? Is it the same stats like in WoW or they can vary depending on how they roll like in Diablo? Also how is the grind in the game? I’m sure there’s a grind since it’s a Korean MMO but is it bad? And are all classes gender locked?
Not all classes are gender locked but most are at the moment. The striker and deadeye are the only two that are alternates at the moment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users