Lost Ark Online

Raes

Vyemm Raider
They said on the 4th they will only have 1 server per region, to stress test/tweak loads bearing

Pretty sure that's only for the first 3 hours. LA has the usual Korean "channel" system, but don't think one server can handle too much load. Like only 2% of people would be able to play that day.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
I downloaded the technical beta and started it up to see if I could tweak settings before servers go live tomorrow. My 3080 became somewhere between 5-10x louder than it ever has. I've never heard a GPU so loud.

Is this going to be another situation like New World bricking 3090s? Guess I'll wait half a day to start it up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm running a 3080 120hz 4k max everything and already changed settings.

Did not make my gpu whine.

If there is an unlimited fps option though you may want to turn it off just I case.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I downloaded the technical beta and started it up to see if I could tweak settings before servers go live tomorrow. My 3080 became somewhere between 5-10x louder than it ever has. I've never heard a GPU so loud.

Is this going to be another situation like New World bricking 3090s? Guess I'll wait half a day to start it up tomorrow.

Be odd if it was. The game has been out for what 3 years now and has been played on the 30x0 series since they came out. First time i've heard anything. AGS is just publishing this one.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty great seeing the increasing hype around this game across the interwebz. Think this will be a huge game in NA and wish they’d drop an Xmas release damnit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Servers up...

Names' Brahma

EDIT: I already played this! WTF! I don't remember playing this!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, this game is an MMO. Does that mean there are central cities where players see each other? Is it Open World like Ultima Online or Dungeon based like Diablo? Went to the site and all I see refers to combat.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Lmao Brahma is Joe Biden confirmed

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I REALLY like this game.

Got to 28 with the Gun Lancer, and had a blast. Tried the Zerker and the gun chick also. MUCH rather the Gun Lancer. Slow, steady and tanky.

Wish there were more dungeons as we leveled up.

View attachment 358535

Fucks sake. Not did I play it. I apparently played this quite a bit!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So.. can someone tell me how to take the frame cap off 30? Also, 3 minutes into playing and in AGS style - I see shit is already misspelled every few sentences. Seems like they would at least know "I before E, except after C" but I digress.