Janx

<Silver Donator>
Brahma Brahma was your name taken?
1636050245264.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
This game sorta reminds me of Tree of Savior, but at least that had a unique art style. This leveling is super bland.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, this game is an MMO. Does that mean there are central cities where players see each other? Is it Open World like Ultima Online or Dungeon based like Diablo? Went to the site and all I see refers to combat.

Yes, there are cities, and they are your hubs at endgame. It's zoned open world, each zone is a bit small, and most are just for leveling quest. Some quests later become dailies. LA has a channel system, when Channel 1 becomes full, 2 is created etc. You can switch channels like every 20? seconds, just can't move to a channel that is red/full. Really helpful when gathering in certain zones.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
English VA is so cringe. Sounds like terrible anime dubs lmao.

Yes...some...of the...voice acting....is......really...bad.

Also, they went with a thinner version of the UI font, for some stupid reason. Probably just me, but it makes the game look cheap/old. Wish there was a way to change it back.

Screenshot_211030_224435.jpg

Screenshot_211104_160519.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Does it matter which server you pick, or just east/west region?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Those are for Mokoko seeds - there are a lot of hidden ones like that. Optional collection!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pets from the store roll with random stat bonuses that require monthly $$ upkeep to keep active.

giphy.gif

Cybsled

DAmnit the boobs got me to buy it.

I hate early access

This game goes hard on the skimpy clothes and like BDO, there is a big difference between how your character looks in the character creator vs. actually in game. I rolled a gunslinger and I'm like "ok, decent westernish outfit". Then I get off the boat as a noob and my character is wearing less clothes than a stripper lol

On that note, I played around a bit and I need more time with this to figure out if I like it or not. I've never been a fan of isometric view ARPGS mostly because I don't like the constant clicking of the mouse to move like I'm trying to micromanage a zergling rush.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Needed to patch something since I am on win 7. Got it to work but very top down clickfest. Meh.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So put in a couple hours, enjoying it. There is so much...stuff and systems I have no idea wth I’m doing. This many systems seems like it would be overwhelming but it’s not so far, I just want to find out what things are. It helps they didn’t just unlock everything you can do right away.

Did some questing, killed a few bosses, got a horse. Buddy logged off so I started another character to check it out. Hope to get a good feel for 3 or 4 classes in this short week we get to play it.

Right now I’m wondering wth the point of registering certain random items is for. The items with the little page icons in the lower right of the full icon. You right click them and they go to an adventure log or something? Are they turning into some kind of currency?