Lost Ark Online

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And just like that a bunch of the Regulus population just switched to Galatur. This will occur another 47 times between now and launch.

Happy to hear about the confirmation for the second pass, the notes were confusing as fuck.

Crown Stream starting in 5 minutes or so - interested to see what the director announces.
They have a Drops promo for a pet, just need to watch a total of 4hrs.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Crown channel hostess makes me want to stab my ears with a rusty spoon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Link? What I read earlier is in order to get the first power pass you must watch all cutscenes while leveling.

Nvm, I see the edit.
Yeah they came out 20mins later to say it wasn't actually like that. Don't know if they planned on doing it like that but couldn't figure out how to make it work(very possible) or they just had changed their plans but forgot about changing patch notes. But eh not complaining, saves a couple of hours.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah they came out 20mins later to say it wasn't actually like that. Don't know if they planned on doing it like that but couldn't figure out how to make it work(very possible) or they just had changed their plans but forgot about changing patch notes. But eh not complaining, saves a couple of hours.

They probably got a billion complaints after they posted the original change notes.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expect epic queues tomorrow. People are sitting in forums and on discord with a set server in mind. This will be New World launch all over

Good point. Was considering playing hooky from work for a bit in the morning to save a name or two. But it's going to be a cluster fuck. Will wait till after work. Legolas99999999999 it is.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
There are 70k people watching the twitch lore stream.... login and queues tomorrow are gonna a shit show. Come the 11th the servers are literally gonna explode, I'm guessing 1.5million concurrent stuck in queue

Raes

Vyemm Raider
There are 70k people watching the twitch lore stream.... login and queues tomorrow are gonna a shit show. Come the 11th the servers are literally gonna explode, I'm guessing 1.5million concurrent stuck in queue

There's 21 servers over 3 regions. It's not like only NA people watch Twitch. And AGS has more servers on standby. And we still have no idea what kind of server capacity LA has. There's no way to predict what queues are gonna be like.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They probably got a billion complaints after they posted the original change notes.
I don't know I think they fucked a bunch of stuff.

If you check patch notes now, it says the part about upgrading has been removed cause it wasn't related to our version.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I don't know I think they fucked a bunch of stuff.

If you check patch notes now, it says the part about upgrading has been removed cause it wasn't related to our version.

LOL! Fucking AGS gonna AGS.

1644284649609.png

• 2Truth!

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
This is good news for me albeit I've now had to re-plan what I'm going to do way too much. All things considered, this is part of the fun of an MMO launch so looking forwarding to sharing in the WTF Amazon decisions with everyone tomorrow!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Makes more sense though, and don't mind it. Honestly with the 100% upgrades, I think people would have reached T3 on maybe 2chars before weekly on west coast, which would be a somewhat substantial advantage. The way it is, you'll make it to T2 if you play a lot.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They will definitely be potatoes. Even T3 upgrades have been majorly nerfed.

TIER 3​

• 20% increase in base success rate for Tier 3 Lv. 1302 gear Lv. 1~15 honing (up to 20%).
  • 30% decrease in XP required for Tier 3 Lv. 1302 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 50% decrease in materials and cost required for Tier 3 Lv. 1302 gear Lv. 1~15 honing leap.
  • 20% increase in base success rate for Tier 3 Lv. 1340 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 60% decrease in XP required for Tier 3 gear Lv. 1340 gear Lv. 1~15 honing.
  • 60% decrease in materials and cost required for Tier 3 gear Lv. 1340 gear Lv. 1~15 honing leap.
Nerf compared to what though? If we talking Korean/guild wars 2 level of grind this might bring it in line with what isn’t a total slog.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nerf compared to what though? If we talking Korean/guild wars 2 level of grind this might bring it in line with what isn’t a total slog.

Nerfed cost in mats and gold. Doesn't matter now though, was misinformation from those chucklefucks at AGS.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I hate that I have to work tomorrow, maybe I’ll get lucky and get sick during the night…like too sick to go to work, but not enough to stop me from playing video games. :)

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So is the better or worse than BDO enhancement? The fail rate in BDO's upper tiers of gear is evil.
No where near as retarded as BDO's or else I wouldnt have touched this game with a 10 foot pole.

• 2Like