Lost Ark Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh I noticed that yesterday with some skills that had, as PoE calls it, name locking, but didn't know I could turn it off, nice. The option just below that is also very nice, it prevents you from switching to the gathering bar when you gather. So when you're gathering herbs/mining/logging, where you don't need the buttons anyway, you keep your combat bar on so you can use movement skills without constantly switching back and forth. Doesn't help much for hunting/archeology but eh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never knew about this auto aim setting. I experienced it numerous times but I thought it was just me aiming incorrectly.

That aim shit fucks more than just gun slingers just to reiterate what he said. Its some next level casual handicap that is outright annoying af to anyone that has some hand/eye coordination.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
That aim shit fucks more than just gun slingers just to reiterate what he said. Its some next level casual handicap that is outright annoying af to anyone that has some hand/eye coordination.
My Sorc not caring:

End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so to confirm I can only claim this founders shit on one dude?
The items can be shared with your Roster, in that you can claim all the boxes on one character, but put those boxes in Storage and have the alt grab it and open it. The Pet / Mount are account wide already (the Pet is at least, not 100% sure about Mount).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The items can be shared with your Roster, in that you can claim all the boxes on one character, but put those boxes in Storage and have the alt grab it and open it. The Pet / Mount are account wide already (the Pet is at least, not 100% sure about Mount).

Yes, mounts too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking AGS blew something up and we won't see the game up til way late tonight or tomorrow.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Why would they push a fucking patch on launch day to maybe break something? This is truly dumb shit to pull on launch day. And not to have the motherland there to support the shit while its happening? More dumb shit.

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
They say vague shit like this:

Roxx
There are unfortunately issues with deployment that the operations team is working to resolve.

To make it sound like they are doing something. But, what it translates to is "The Koreans are working on the issue while we sit here watching lolcat videos."

Raes

Vyemm Raider
lol then, someone at Amazon is frantically calling Korea like "WAKE UP HELP ME FIX THIS BEFORE I GET FIRED"

Yeah, at like 3am or whatever time it was in Korea when this shit happened, I'm sure they had their weekend skeleton crew. Who prolly told them "After the fucking sun comes up, we'll call the lead coder and let him know, kthxbye."

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I've been that tech dude whose said taht before

The laugher is coming from deep within. Another MMO launch gone to shit.

When will these companies learn?

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You mixed up the Artillerist skill with the Sorcerers Meteor. :p Besides, if you're missing Guardians with your Ult > maybe we're onto something here. ;)

My meteor isn't my ult. My ult can't miss. It's a big round explosion centered on my character and it's instant. Well, it expands while doing damage, then explodes outward. The meteor is a pain cuz it has to come down from fucking space. Which is kinda far.