Lost Ark Online

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to admit. I will rethink anything Amazon does with gaming in the future. This little delay keeps getting longer and longer.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This is why I facepalm when companies put all their eggs in the AWS basket. I'll assume the Korean team is in charge of patches right? Because for anyone that played New World, every single patch that fixed 1 thing broke another 10, and usually included a few dupe bugs to boot.

Also what server are people on? :p

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This is why I facepalm when companies put all their eggs in the AWS basket. I'll assume the Korean team is in charge of patches right? Because for anyone that played New World, every single patch that fixed 1 thing broke another 10, and usually included a few dupe bugs to boot.

Also what server are people on? :p

None of them. :(

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only localization and hosting should be what AGS is controlling.

Also, the bulk of us are on Regulus, but the server is closed / at capacity.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny stuff. Not that concerned, it will get fixed eventually. But there always seems to be a mini-nuke explosion on the internet whenever a new mmo launches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Servers up... kinda shitty that I cant play on Regulus though...

Will go Zosma just because it has a Z. Only better letter is X.

Molten Core Raider
Im in, but my Crystalline Aura isnt working. Awesome.

edit - apparently it just randomly activates after a few minutes. Weird.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Server is back up.

Quick note for the guild: We're working at increasing the level for more invites. There are a lot more lurkers that send a request for an invite than expected though (there's over 15 people pending an invite atm) so my apologies if it's taking a bit to invite some of you due to the roster limit; please go ahead and join the alt guild in the interm. I'll be updating the roster shortly for anyone who hasn't been on for a bit or is low ilvl (this isn't because we don't want casuals but the main guild perk is to buy materials with contribution, which is a lvl 50 thing).

Apologies to the F2P users that are jumping on as the server is locked. Hopefully they allow transfers and re-open it shortly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is there a cross-region cap on characters? Just don't want to end up locking myself out of Regulus in case they ever open it up. Have they had any communication re: server transfers in the future, paid or otherwise?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I want to hit 20k gold before prices calm down - tho im not really sure what id do with it since this game has so many currencies.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Anyone happen to have a site that shows all the engraving quest locations when leveling?

nm seems you cant go back and do quest for books after power pass

Engravings after PP going to be annoying

Last edited:

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I rolled my main on Azena and apparently it's been dubbed a PvP server. Rumor in chat right now is that Asmongold is coming here. Not that I care, but I thought it was funny how much the chat did.