Lost Ark Online

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Virtue point requirements are some next level bullshit. I'm at 304 kindness, there's 5 more pots I can get per the codex. This rapport conversation with Nia needs 420.
Weird, Papunika lists it as 330 for Nia. Guess it's outdated? That said there's more to it than potions, achievements and all the hidden story quests from adventure tome give virtue points, and you can get a bunch of stats on costumes(although there's not much choice in our version atm for that sadly). Still 420 sounds like a lot, I'm at 308 too and while I know I can get to 330 since that's what I looked up when I checked her virtue requirements, 420 would be super far.

Edit: Checked korean stuff, yeah there's a 420 check at 3.3k in friendly 1 or something, they recommend skipping over that, although it requires either 3 relic gifts or 12legendary gifts which is pretty steep. Papunika isn't that reliable for these I guess. Not sure if you can get 420 in our version atm. Lawmaker C set gives 40 so maybe with that.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is me, I didn't even play test shit. Game wasn't even on my radar. No founders edition, no head start, no clue about jack and shit about this games, we're a month in and I am still learning new things everytime I play. I know damn well I haven't been efficient with my time or upgrades. Hell I spent the first few days slowly leveling collecting retard seeds like a complete dipshit. Still learning what currencies do what, what to hold on to, what to spend.

How to use rift shards, what the fuck a chaos rift is, how to share maps, Una's, fucking you name it. There is a goddamn myriad of shit to do in this game for the low cost of fucking zero dollars. I can't think of a better fucking value than that. The turbotards whining and crying like ultrafags about boohoo retard shit like Rob are just fucking worthless in every way. There is so much content in this game you can choose to partake in or not. - So far there is no content released that is so balls grindingly hard that you need to min/max all the unlocks and shit from every aspect of the game. In fact you can play one character and get access to pretty much everything you need. Alt's are just a completion and resource multiplier.

The core of this game which is the combat system is fun as fuck, and even just mindlessly grinding out a couple of chaos dungeons whenever you please is more value than Diablo 3 provided (think rift keys) which cost $50+ expansion money and then the faggots at Bliz abandoned it.

Anyone seeing the 1% gaming crew and want to be a part of it have to put in hours/cash to get there faster but if you wanted to play this game casually it's a full experience that should provide months of entertainment. The shit sucking losers who are big mad they failed their first upgrade on their T1 gear should just fucking quit because they are too much of faggots to enjoy anything. All the islands play out differently to the point some of them might as well be playing a different game or mini game.

I am still way behind just recently hitting T3 on my first character which I am sure I can still optimize like crazy. Not knowing jack and shit about the game put my behind the big cash lotto the absolute bleeding edge people with all their knowledge generated but so fucking what. There is still a glut of fucking content available, there are still so many unknown mechanics, systems, currencies, secrets, islands that I am just scratching the surface. Once I get a feel for one aspect of the game you get introduced to more in depth shit. As you said it's 3 years worth of content and then some since not everything has even been released here in the U.S.

I was going to write up some shit about this game but really anyone who picked this up could probably tell if they were into it or not on the first play through. The combat is fun, that is the core of the game, the raids, and dungeons are fun. The collectables, rapport, gold farms, islands, co-ops, are all extra shit there to widen out the game and prevent it from being completely monotonous, but really you can play this shit for a few hours at a time or like Vold and put 500 hours in the course of 1 month and still not have run out of shit to do.
Ha, retard seeds. Keeping that one.
Weird, Papunika lists it as 330 for Nia. Guess it's outdated? That said there's more to it than potions, achievements and all the hidden story quests from adventure tome give virtue points, and you can get a bunch of stats on costumes(although there's not much choice in our version atm for that sadly). Still 420 sounds like a lot, I'm at 308 too and while I know I can get to 330 since that's what I looked up when I checked her virtue requirements, 420 would be super far.

Edit: Checked korean stuff, yeah there's a 420 check at 3.3k in friendly 1 or something, they recommend skipping over that, although it requires either 3 relic gifts or 12legendary gifts which is pretty steep. Papunika isn't that reliable for these I guess. Not sure if you can get 420 in our version atm. Lawmaker C set gives 40 so maybe with that.
I'm not sure, but dont you get +1-5 points on some NPC's rapport per level/tier? I swear I picked up 2 courage earlier between amicable and friendly or w/e.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ha, retard seeds. Keeping that one.

I'm not sure, but dont you get +1-5 points on some NPC's rapport per level/tier? I swear I picked up 2 courage earlier between amicable and friendly or w/e.
You also get points for some yellow quests as well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Btw seems the roadmap has been leaked, although there's already a CM comment about it "maybe not being accurate" kinda shit, but probably will be:
  • A new storyline centered around the first Guardian Slayer, Kadan
  • 2 new classes (Destroyer in April, Arcana in May)
  • The first PvP season (March)
  • New Abyss Raid (March)
  • A new continent [Southern Vern] (April)
  • Valtan Normal/Hard Legion Raid (April)
  • Guardian raid [Deskaluda] for 1415+ (April)
  • Guardian raid [Kungelanium] for 1465+ (May)
  • Thronespire (May)
  • Vykas Normal/Hard Legion Raid (May)

Personally disappointed in the classes, as Destroyer is the one I had the least interest in, and Arcana is janky shit although I'll play it at least, but it is what it is. Hopefully more classes quickly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I knew they'd release those shit classes first, because: Amazon. They literally couldn't do anything else.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I 100% expected Summoner to be one of the first "new" classes due to its use in the beta. So weird how they are just shelving it.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I 100% expected Summoner to be one of the first "new" classes due to its use in the beta. So weird how they are just shelving it.

Isn't Summoner the class they don't want to release for us until its upcoming rework?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Isn't Summoner the class they don't want to release for us until its upcoming rework?
I thought EVERY class got reworked in Korea as part of the balance/"normalization" patch? I thought they recently buffed a bunch of raids and stuff because of it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's what I read, don't know how true it is. Arcana and Destroyer are also getting reworked afaik because they have low play % in KR(arcana especially), although the extent of the rework on these might not be as big as Summoner, so maybe that's why.

Destroyer over Scouter is the somewhat weird one, since they're both male classes, and Warrior already has a ton of ppl playing with Zerker, while Gunner male is mostly Artillerists and not too many, and Scouter looks like it'd be a lot more popular than Destroyer(once people see what Destroyer plays like).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know some of the unreleased classes look sweet as fuck, however Jeffy Beezy is going to have to stop being a complete cock suck and let me buy extra character slots with blue crystals at least otherwise he can eat a pile of dog dicks.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm at 566.66 item level.

To get to 600 do I just log in and do my dungeons and log out?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know Voldeth Voldeth made some kind of post at some point about supports, but now that I have a paladin and bard both in T2...I don't understand what the purpose of the bard is. All of its spells are worse as a support than paladin, it's the worst class with dps skills, and it can barely take a hit.

It literally does nothing well. Is this something where the class is currently broken and there's a fix coming? Because right now it's just complete garbage.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I know Voldeth Voldeth made some kind of post at some point about supports, but now that I have a paladin and bard both in T2...I don't understand what the purpose of the bard is. All of its spells are worse as a support than paladin, it's the worst class with dps skills, and it can barely take a hit.

It literally does nothing well. Is this something where the class is currently broken and there's a fix coming? Because right now it's just complete garbage.

I do NOT like Bards in my groups. Especially since I am almost impossible to kill at this point.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm at 566.66 item level.

To get to 600 do I just log in and do my dungeons and log out?
for tier 1 you have many options, have you done ALL islands that reward T1 mats?

do chaos gates for the breaths to help your upgrade% chance.

You can grind some chaos dungeons beyond the first two in order to buy more mats from the chaos vendor.

run the abyssal dungeons. guardian raids.

using the powerpass or knowledge transfer on an alt will also nearly instantly get you out of tier 1 on your main simply by virtue of passing over the mats you get from doing chaos x2, buying out the bloodshard vendor, buying out the pirate vendor, and running a few floors of the tower.

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Typically newer classes are better designed than the original launch classes. Also, the game has changed a ton since KR launch, and IMO the newer classes tend to be designed with the newer content in mind.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

As a Paladin, I fucking LOVE bards. They do so much shit we just can't really do, but they have to be "active" about their skills. Paladin seems "better" because so much of what it does is done "passively". So, even your typical dipshit Paladin can support a group without having to actually be somewhat competent. A really well-played Bard is fucking cracked though.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Paladins provide DPS boosts to the group (to a higher extent than Bards) and thus, in the tier of content that we're in where people are zooming through content and at a far higher ilvl than intended, these increases results in bosses dying at a good clip and the class 'feeling' good, especially when one is in a party.

Bards however provide better shields and general support. This feels horrible when you get one in a group because things just die so much slower but come Argos, you'll want to make sure you have some bard friends!

Cybsled

Btw does the blessed aura engraving not self heal? I’ve got rank 2 and I never feel any regen on my paladin when I pop the skill