Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I was actually going to ask how the PVP thing works. It says tier 1 to buy stuff, and that's a hard no for me to grind out (at whatever 15 right now). I think that's the only thing remaining I can do besides daily stuff.

My comment was (mostly) sarcasm, as I'll hit pity on every piece I think before catching you. But I'm definitely a good 50+ fails higher than you for when you hit 1370. Which is an astronomical amount of resources. Seems like that's kind of a crappy system where one playing can spend that much more to get to the same spot.

Tier 1 is what you obtain for queueing normal - it's impossible not to get and is fast. It's also a fair amount of materials, so there's that. I would queue it now while the better players are in ranked.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I got tier1 doing the weekly like 2 or 3 weeks ago, it's literally braindead to get there, doesn't matter if you win or lose you get there regardless(I think it's faster if you win but yeah).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was actually going to ask how the PVP thing works. It says tier 1 to buy stuff, and that's a hard no for me to grind out (at whatever 15 right now). I think that's the only thing remaining I can do besides daily stuff.

My comment was (mostly) sarcasm, as I'll hit pity on every piece I think before catching you. But I'm definitely a good 50+ fails higher than you for when you hit 1370. Which is an astronomical amount of resources. Seems like that's kind of a crappy system where one playing can spend that much more to get to the same spot.
I just did a 12 consecutive fail on one piece and ran out of materials. It is honestly a pretty shitty system.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The books are also per character. Meaning if you have multiple t3 characters you can buy an absolute shit ton of books.
Also the books are not per character, you made me doubt so I went to check cause I would have wasted a ton of mats if it was the case, they're weekly roster limited as expected, everything is(on both vendors).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well... If you're really that mad about item level, this should make you feel better.
Screenshot_220324_192554.jpg

Screenshot_220324_193700.jpg

For me to be 1370 and only third in damage, I felt ok about this Argos run.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually care less about someone who wants to drop that kind of money. He's paying the developers.

And I'm likely stopping at 1385 until more content is released. My 2nd alt is almost to t3 and then I've got one more (unless I decide on running 5 or 6 chars).

Edit: It's also hilarious how bad his build is. And how everything is low level (stronghold, character level).

Last edited:

Daidraco

I actually care less about someone who wants to drop that kind of money. He's paying the developers.

And I'm likely stopping at 1385 until more content is released. My 2nd alt is almost to t3 and then I've got one more (unless I decide on running 5 or 6 chars).
Oh, I think theyre an absolute moron. Even if I was an oil tycoon I wouldnt drop 15-30k on this game. Especially after seeing the market drop off to nothing like that. I could have paid some low class hoe to do my laundry for a year or something lol.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh, I think theyre an absolute moron. Even if I was an oil tycoon I wouldnt drop 15-30k on this game. Especially after seeing the market drop off to nothing like that. I could have paid some low class hoe to do my laundry for a year or something lol.

I am sure if they can drop 15k on this retarded shit then they can still afford the low class hoors and maids. The dune coons pay instagram sluts like 200k for a weekend of jerk off camels and eat shit, to some people money is fictional.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
1490 sorc only doing 25% damage in a 4 man? That's beyond sad, but typical for whales.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are you sure? Something happened then because I doubled up on T3 books with an alt.
Are you sure it's not just the other event books? They added books to racing event, and the guardian event has books too. Different ones too so they don't stack cause they expire at different dates.

1490 sorc only doing 25% damage in a 4 man? That's beyond sad, but typical for whales.
It's Argos and you can clearly see the 2 parties though?

I think it's funnier that they're 1490 but their stats look like that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Edit: It's also hilarious how bad his build is. And how everything is low level (stronghold, character level).
1415 is probably where you should "stop", imo. Valtan will be 1415 once they drop him - might as well be ready for it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1415 is probably where you should "stop", imo. Valtan will be 1415 once they drop him - might as well be ready for it.
I mentioned it last week, but people said the KR honing rates increased with the 1415 update. That doesn't mean we will, but if so, it might be smarter to hoard mats. I don't know where Valtan sits in that timeline though.

Voldeth Voldeth already keeps yelling at me that even 1370 is irrelevant, so I imagine more is too. 1385 would be nice just for the honing increase on my alts so I can get them up and running abyss.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mentioned it last week, but people said the KR honing rates increased with the 1415 update. That doesn't mean we will, but if so, it might be smarter to hoard mats. I don't know where Valtan sits in that timeline though.

Voldeth Voldeth already keeps yelling at me that even 1370 is irrelevant, so I imagine more is too. 1385 would be nice just for the honing increase on my alts so I can get them up and running abyss.
I mean, fair enough. If that happens though, mat prices will tank. They're already on a big nosedive down, so "hoarding" them doesn't make a ton of sense, unless your intention is to push multiple characters to 1370+ when/if honing changes happen.

If it were me, I'd either be pushing to 1415 or just selling the fuck out of mats in anticipation that you'll buy them back after any sort of "honing" change.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah personally I'm just aiming at 1385 for now.

Speaking of, am I right to assume I can't get 1385 this week regardless now that I've hit 1370? Because I need to farm a full set of legendary gear to upgrade, and I can't get a full set in a single week? I ran the first oreha hard mode so far and got a few mats to buy the chosen set but I think I might only get 2 pieces from that, maybe 3 once I run the 2nd one, and then if I run argos p1 I only get enough for 1, maybe 2 pieces, so won't be a full legendary right? Unless I get carried on argos P2 somehow but super unlikely. And without the full legendary, it's not worth trying to get 1385(can hone some pieces higher to compensate but sounds like a waste of mats?).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's Argos and you can clearly see the 2 parties though?

I think it's funnier that they're 1490 but their stats look like that.

I didn't analyze the entire screenshot so no, I didn't see it was an 8 man. 25% damage is STILL shit if you can do fucking basic math, especially for a sorc. Or do you not know how much your damage goes up when you start upgrading past +15? Clearly not.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
You can definitely hit 1385 without a full set. It’s actually better to not level all items evenly if you are trying to hit high ilvls on a budget because of a quirk with how this specific tier of item gains ilvl. Saintone had a guide that showed the exact breakdown but you basically leave a few items at like +8 and take others above +15. I’m 1379 atm with just two argos items from last week at +12 and +9 or something.
Here’s the summary:

Daidraco

Yeah personally I'm just aiming at 1385 for now.

Speaking of, am I right to assume I can't get 1385 this week regardless now that I've hit 1370? Because I need to farm a full set of legendary gear to upgrade, and I can't get a full set in a single week? I ran the first oreha hard mode so far and got a few mats to buy the chosen set but I think I might only get 2 pieces from that, maybe 3 once I run the 2nd one, and then if I run argos p1 I only get enough for 1, maybe 2 pieces, so won't be a full legendary right? Unless I get carried on argos P2 somehow but super unlikely. And without the full legendary, it's not worth trying to get 1385(can hone some pieces higher to compensate but sounds like a waste of mats?).
You get new type of armor in Chaos dungeons that you can transfer till you get the pieces you're looking for. Just dont forget to save your tripods first.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
People are starting to realize that the (few) extra honing mats did little except make them spend their gold/silver faster. For the average player who wasn't able to make chunks of gold early, this is going to slow them down even more. Going to be more of an issue as more of the playerbase reaches tier 3 and people actually start to understand how scarce gold is.

On the plus side, the extra mats did increase the demand for fusions, so their price is back up, at least for a little while.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
lol. This is a 1450 paladin I saw in the Argos queue. Someone swiped hard on a DPS paladin....
1648190201369.png

• 1Worf