LOTTERY WINNER...what if ?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2 in 175,223,510 or 1 in 87,611,755

Assuming you make sure your tickets have a different combination of numbers.
This really isn't that much fun if you give me the right answer instead of saying that a second ticket doesn't change your odds much.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This really isn't that much fun if you give me the right answer instead of saying that a second ticket doesn't change your odds much.
Sorry! All the bad math/statistics/probability in the last thread gave me a headache.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before I told anyone I would get a plan together to invest/ cover the rest of my life. Then family would get a large part, not in lump sums but in over time stress relief. Then i would custom build a reasonably priced semi kick ass computer for every single non able to get out of the fire fuckwit in my old raid group, have the computers setup with a remote kill switch and if they do not get out of the fire the computer goes bye bye. All of the good players + me get a great system kill switch free. Then I would throw a party in Vegas, RL and gamer friends flown in. The less social would get a free trip to the brothel, if they want it. Or a pamper day for the married/whipped.

Then live life, anyone who asks for money gets a no and a shunning, but people who need help who I am close too will have won the lottery also. At my discretion.

Empala_sl

shitlord
Still go to work - maybe part-time.
Make sure my family lives comfortable for 4 generations. Invest half of it. Buy 3 houses in Belgium and South Africa, Vancouver. Take friends out for crazy stuff that we always wanted to do but never had the money.

If the payout if huge... Get a Forze Clienti Ferrari F1 (preferably the F2005), a shitton of cars (Ferrari F40, McLaren F1, all the BMW M cars ever built, Zonda, etc...). No US cars.
Help the Nurburgring settle its debts - it is the mekka of petrolheads, it must be saved.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Build my own house, with a dream kitchen, entertainment room etc, pay off bills (Fucking student loans). Invest the rest/put away and live off of the interest and only work part time so I don't go stir crazy. Not make a big deal about it so I don't end up having to kick people off of my sweet ass porch who come begging for money.

Oh and build a guest house that is just for CATS so I can watch them in their little cat world.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Assuming a big enough win, I'd pay off the current homes and vehicles of a couple of good friends, my sister and her husband, and my parents. From that point, if they wanted to sell and move to something else that's up to them, but at least they could live rent free if they wanted to. Then I would construct a Minecraft like home built into the side of a cliff, sort of like this but on a much grander scale (think skyscraper reflective glass all along the front, several stories high)
rrr_img_7815.jpg

and custom defenses to keep marauders/zombies out. And Google fiber internet.

I would also throw a few million in cash at the owners of my current job so they can stop worrying about cash flow so much, and I'll have something to either write off or collect profits from. And fire a couple dumbass motherfuckers.

Then I would embark upon my new career. It involves a new couch, like this one.
rrr_img_7816.jpg

However, none of it would ever end up on the internet because no one wants to see my flabby ass or small dick even if the chick is smoking hot (not even me). In fact, if I win REALLY big, I'd pay a CGI shop to edit Peter North's cock and 1980s Arnold's body onto all the videos so I could actually watch them again.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sounds more like you want to start a gay casting couch than one with girls ^
I've seen myself in the mirror, so I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to watch an entire video of me grunting away over some college girl. I'd prefer to look better and have a huge cock, I admit it. If you interpreted that to mean that I want to fuck dudes, that's on you.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Assuming a big enough win, I'd pay off the current homes and vehicles of a couple of good friends, my sister and her husband, and my parents. From that point, if they wanted to sell and move to something else that's up to them, but at least they could live rent free if they wanted to. Then I would construct a Minecraft like home built into the side of a cliff, sort of like this but on a much grander scale (think skyscraper reflective glass all along the front, several stories high)
rrr_img_7815.jpg

and custom defenses to keep marauders/zombies out. And Google fiber internet.

I would also throw a few million in cash at the owners of my current job so they can stop worrying about cash flow so much, and I'll have something to either write off or collect profits from. And fire a couple dumbass motherfuckers.

Then I would embark upon my new career. It involves a new couch, like this one.
rrr_img_7816.jpg

However, none of it would ever end up on the internet because no one wants to see my flabby ass or small dick even if the chick is smoking hot (not even me). In fact, if I win REALLY big, I'd pay a CGI shop to edit Peter North's cock and 1980s Arnold's body onto all the videos so I could actually watch them again.
get an onsite doctor for STD tests.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've seen myself in the mirror, so I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to watch an entire video of me grunting away over some college girl. I'd prefer to look better and have a huge cock, I admit it. If you interpreted that to mean that I want to fuck dudes, that's on you.
I'd fuck you

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely not tell a soul, except immediate family. Give parents and brother enough to be comfortable (more to brother after he works hard at a career) and get lots of material shit to play with. Travel a bunch, of course, but keep my job, which I really do enjoy (financial advisor, lol).

Don't most lotteries have some kind of stipulation that they get to use your name?
That's was the rules last I looked, smart people lay back months for the hype to die down before they collect. Winners are a matter of public record, have to prove the lotto aint fixed and is paying out. Another phenomenon that used to apply was winners got hit with tons of micro frivoulous lawsuits from people you never met hoping for a quick 'go the fuck away' settlement of a few K.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think it varies from state to state. Some allow you to collect anonymously or through an intermediary.

Pinadil

Silver Knight of the Realm
Buy out Rerolled so it can run in perpetuity, install Tyen as a troll mod for my amusement, repeat as the community moves on.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Anyone, including me, that knows how math and probability works just creamed their shorts deciding how to destroy your reply. I've got Gambler's Fallacy, someone else rock the fact that people will naturally choose birthdays leaving higher numbers increasingly untouched, which is a good strategy in terms of not having to divide money, however the chances of winning do not increase.
What the fuck does Gambler's Fallacy have to do with every lotto ticket you've bought has been 1(2?) dollars less in your pocket?

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not sure if that's exactly right. I think it's 2 in 175m rather than 1 in 88m. Some guy with a B.S. in Statistics will probably tell me I'm retarded but I don't think odds work that way. I don't think you're allowed to shortcut it. It's not a fraction or a ratio even if your write it as one. It's a probability. It doesn't reduce.