Louie

joz123

Potato del Grande
Louie showing up to the benefit late, dressed like a hobo and bombing during the set was perfect.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I found that funnier than most of last season. Maybe the year off was a good thing.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I don't know how much more "Louie getting shit on over and over" theme I can find funny anymore. Season 3 was nothing but that. Some bits of these episodes were funny, but it's really tiresome to see the same approach over and over

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the new episodes much more then I have the previous seasons. I keep watching this show hoping its going to get better because I am such a huge fan of Louis CK stand up. I felt like these 2 episodes were the first ones that started living up to the hype (almost). The style of the TV show is EXTREMLY self deprecating and I don't really see it to that extent in his stand up. Maybe that's why its hard for me to reconcile the two.

Rime

<Donor>
rrr_img_66546.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoyed EP2, the whole Seinfeld-model thing was really good, though I know it's a special kind of humour, it won't suit a lot of people. I've yet to see S2 awesomeness with David Lynch (neo-deadpan ?) dark comedy but right now it's pretty spot on, the garbage scene was nice and the "I hate your family' mirror dreamy situation was enjoyable as well. Some folks would call it meta humour, I just find it really enjoyable.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really can't help but feel for the guy. At least how he portrays himself in the series. Specifically the "Wave to me"/"Wait for you!" episode from the finale of season 2. I could absolutely see myself being the schlep shouting that in the Airport, while getting my heart ripped out at the same time.
Then there's when he FINALLY catches a break in season 3, where Parker Posey is a book store clerk, and she ends up dieing. Like... what the fuck man?

I really love the show. Louis is a hell of a talent, between his standup as well as the latest series... Lucky Louie was fun also, but in a completely different kind of way.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Episode 3...jesus Christ this man is a genius. The whole fat girl rant was fucking brilliant.

This season has been all over. I complain about Louis getting shit on constantly, but he does serious VERY well. I don't know how he even wrote that fat girl rant. That takes extreme empathy to be able to come up with those words. Then ep4 and the transition from panicked father that almost brought a tear, to his inexplicably-black wife opening the door and releasing all that tension. My god

One thing I love about this guy is he is 100% a psychologist, just without formal education and training.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No doubt.

Did you notice that the fat girl rant was entirely one shot? Granted there was no action or anything, but the camera didn't cut once. And I love how awkwardly he held her hand at the end, pointing at it with the "Eh?" kind of expression. He just wanted a pat on the back while being told that he did a good job. Pathetically funny.