Louie

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It's hard for me to get over the fact that this isn't a comedy at all. Those last 2 episodes were really good drama though.
That's the beauty of Louie. It's not really an anything, it's everything.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was wondering if there have been many other half hour drama series. That really describes Louie better than calling it a sitcom.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This show is simply genius. I thought he was losing it in S3, but that was just a trough. The art gallery had me literally rolling. Then the talk about they're all ordinary guys...he's actually one of the smartest guys I've ever heard speak.

Louis is a legend already. Between his specials, his website, and the show, this guy is just brilliant. Even if he died today, people would be talking about him in 30 years like they talk about Carlin, etc. I can't imagine what will happen if he sticks around even for 10 more years

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You didn't like the David Letterman 3 episode angle in Season 3? I thought it was great. This show loves to build up your hope in Louie, then crush it with some stupid shit.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Wow, Maron mentioned his cat that went missing from his show 2 weeks ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a great season. He tried something different with all the continuity and really nailed it without losing any of the charm of the show. Bit light on the laughs, but it was more engaging than any previous season.

Season 3 wasn't bad, but aside from the Letterman episodes it was almost a sketch show. A lot of the time it felt like he stopped telling stories and started just brainspewing. Which, with his brain, can get some genuinely great results(Barney/Never) but also is just really uneven.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Probably Todd Barry. He's opened for Louie a lot lately. He was also the star on an episode last season.
Season 4, Episode 8.

He's very mellow. I bought the latest special, but haven't watched it yet, so I don't know for sure if it was Todd or not, but he was the opener the last 2 times I've seen Louie.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
First episode was awesome. Louis seems to top himself every season, rest of the season should be really interesting. Got some good jabs aimed at SJW's and anti-vaxxers too, nice.

joz123

Potato del Grande
The whole thing with the chicken was great. Judy Gold looked hideous though. Somehow she looked worse on Loius than World's Dumbest which I didn't think was possible.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good episode. I too hope we get more people making fun of some new age douchebags.