Louie

Xevy

Log Wizard
Good episode. I too hope we get more people making fun of some new age douchebags.
At first I thought you were talking about the weird cult and I was going to disagree, but if you're talking about the lesbians with the surrogates, yeah. They're garbage people in different colored trashbags. I liked how Louie portrayed the cult people as very friendly and nice, just fucking weird.

Also holy shit that chicken looked great. Bucket o' lard.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty damn good start. The cult scene was awesome. The SJW part just reminded me how much I hate them and would love to fuck them over.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
At first I thought you were talking about the weird cult and I was going to disagree, but if you're talking about the lesbians with the surrogates, yeah. They're garbage people in different colored trashbags. I liked how Louie portrayed the cult people as very friendly and nice, just fucking weird.

Also holy shit that chicken looked great. Bucket o' lard.
Absolutely talking about the lesbian lady. Anti-vaccine and all that bullshit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Awesome episode. I laughed really hard at the "LEAVE ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME! I'LL BE OKAY!" part at the beginning. I actually really like him and Pamela Adlon's relationship and discussion to. So cynical and pragmatic. Cheese grater boobs got me good too.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Them being a la carte is gonna end hilariously. Both of them are not gonna get with anyone else and be stuck with each other forever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Next week's episode stars Michael Rapaport. Louie was on the radio yesterday and he said that it's probably the favorite thing he's ever shot. Can't wait.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The best thing is that they aren't the same daughters from the first season. He swapped them and that was it. Never explained it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I think he just never explained how they're white and his ex is black. Also, he just ignores the existence of siblings sometimes - and even completely retconning them because I think there are times when he's said he doesn't have a sister or brother - but we've already seen them in episodes.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, I think he just never explained how they're white and his ex is black. Also, he just ignores the existence of siblings sometimes - and even completely retconning them because I think there are times when he's said he doesn't have a sister or brother - but we've already seen them in episodes.
He addressed his wife being black. In fact Pamela Adlon says, "Louie... those kids are white. There's no way they came out of that juicy black pussy!" Off screen he said he just wanted that actress and thought the race thing didn't really matter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Same kids.
The older daughter, Lily, is the same. The actress that plays Jane, the younger daughter, changed between season 1 & 2. I prefer the new Jane anyway, not that the original had many scenes.

Jane used to be Ashley Gerasimovich
aRRS3NG.png

Starting with season 2, Ursula Parker took over the role.
x1n2w3F.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He addressed his wife being black. In fact Pamela Adlon says, "Louie... those kids are white. There's no way they came out of that juicy black pussy!" Off screen he said he just wanted that actress and thought the race thing didn't really matter.
Also he's playing on the fact that he's a red-headed white/mexican, but he's basically all white to everyone in the world.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dude, the beginning of this episode was outstanding. In the cooking store and the conversation with the Asian clerk. A+

EDIT: I wonder how quick this will get taken down?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I liked the opening but the Rappaport part bothered me. Not because it was bad but because I know people like that and they fucking suck. Louie is like a more adult, more dark Seinfeld. He likes to find archetypes like Seinfeld kind of did then turns them to 11. Or it's just him having really honest sociological conversations about shit like Jerry and George would have, except it's usually Louie and a complete stranger.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The song at the end of this latest episode is unbelievably awesome. I listened to 75% of it before I paid attention and realized what she was singing.

Feien

Ploppers
The song at the end of this latest episode is unbelievably awesome. I listened to 75% of it before I paid attention and realized what she was singing.
Same here. An unusual word for a song caught my ear and had to listen to it again. So great.

spronk

FPS noob
just marathoned through season 2-5 the last few weeks, great show. i doubt anyone reading this thread hasn't watched the show, but if you got a bit bummed out about how sad/depressing some of the early episodes are, I'd stick with it. It definitely gets out of that nihilistic valley by s2.

I don't really like Pamela, the actress or the character, so s4 required some long pauses but s5 is great so far. Hard to imagine this show is still basically one guy doing almost everything.