Lovecraft Country

Grez

Molten Core Raider
A dumb black-power fantasy where all the white people are evil and ultimately the black protagonists kill all of the white antagonists (note that there were no black antognists nor any white protagonists) and forever strip white people of magic.

That's a big pass for me on season 2, if there even is one.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why did you watch the whole first season then, did you genuinely think this awful festival of bad acting and shoehorned SJWoke writing farce would become something else at some point?

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Why did you watch the whole first season then, did you genuinely think this awful festival of bad acting and shoehorned SJWoke writing farce would become something else at some point?
I enjoyed some of the episodes, such as that one episode where that one woman travels space and time to become many different people. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess; the hope that it wasn't complete shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i haven't watched yet, just kind of hoping for some cool special effects with maybe Westworld Season 2 levels of HBO over the top unintentional cheesiness, should be happy with it?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't read any of the thread so as not to spoil shit. Simple question. Is it worth watching? Better/Worse than Watchmen?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't read any of the thread so as not to spoil shit. Simple question. Is it worth watching? Better/Worse than Watchmen?
Personally I couldn’t get past episode 3 and I’ll try anything Lovecraft. I liked the premise and even the time period...a lot of evil shit took place then. However they fucked it up with ham fisted writing to appease an audience I doubt exists.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its really really bad. First couple episodes are good and then it just gets worse every episode after.

• 1Solidarity

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Look on the bright side of things: maybe this SJW bullshit is clearing out the dead and rotting media companies so that new and better ones will arise in their ashes.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thankee. I decided to rewatch Blade last night instead of starting this. I am thinking I made the right call.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its a lot worse than Watchmen. I couldn't finish this pile of shit show.
I concur.

I managed to get through the entirety of Watchmen and was okay with it.

This Lovecraft show, however, is a steaming pile of shit that I quit after a few episodes.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
never watched the show but lol apparently they had a roadmap for season 2 which was gonna involve a blacks only nation hahaaha WHITELANDS HAHAHAHA

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
They probably dumped the show specifically when they saw what she had in mind.

• 1Like