Lovecraft Country

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

If that was the plan for Season 2, I can understand why HBO decided not to greenlight it. Didn't they pass on that alt-history Civil War "the south wins" show a while back as well?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hah, I hope she realizes that her nonsense is what sunk the show. What a dumbass.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen, i am ALL for alternative history stories... but why would ANYONE want to watch THAT

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thinking this is now appropriate for this thread...

And yes the fucker misspelled "won" in the title.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
never watched the show but lol apparently they had a roadmap for season 2 which was gonna involve a blacks only nation hahaaha WHITELANDS HAHAHAHA

so who decided who lived in whiteland and who lived in crimeland #1 and #2?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The comments from people praising her and being mad this cancelled is pretty mind blowing. The show was absolute garbage.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The comments from people praising her and being mad this cancelled is pretty mind blowing. The show was absolute garbage.
Yeah i didnt get past half way. Show was garbage unfortunately. Makes me mad because quality horror shows are so rare.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
“The Whitelands is a territory that is completely overrun by zombies — most of them of the slower variety, but with pockets of fast-moving zombies too,” she wrote. “One price of ‘The Origin’ spell was the creation of a zombie population. Years into the epidemic, a joint effort was undertaken to corral the zombies into one location in the center of America. The Whitelands now function as a dangerous border between the South, West and Northern territories. (X marks the spot where ‘The Source’ will appear.”

I'm still not sure if this was a totally different Earth or one which comes about after the end of season 1.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
never watched the show but lol apparently they had a roadmap for season 2 which was gonna involve a blacks only nation hahaaha WHITELANDS HAHAHAHA

Wonder where she sees the Hispanic or Asian people living.

I mean, in her picture there's clearly only First Nation and Black Americans who belong.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Asians are considered white because they defy the oppression narrative. Hispanics would self-regulate into one of the three major camps.