Lucifer

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally caught the last 2 episodes and this show is just good entertainment, maybe my favorite episodes. Not sure how long they can make everything seem fresh before hitting that wall like Castle and other shows. I think Psych/Scrubs were some of the few that didnt have a complete meltdown during their run

Only complaint is a lack of Lucifer on the Piano

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
show still coming back in may, change though in...stuff...

Season 2 is being REDUCED to 18 episodes, and the final episodes this season all have to do with the story line and conclusion of season 2

4 episodes(that are already "written/filmed") that are "stand alone" style are being moved to Season 3, and Season 3 is being "expanded" to 26 episodes-while actually not expanding what they will be writing/filming.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are they trying to fucking kill this show? It has the worst fucking scheduling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like they want to tighten up Season 2 by removing some filler episodes, which is probably a good idea after such a long break in the show. Have S2 be shorter, but more intense.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it sucks, they've been going with more new mid season shows but usually it's to replace shows that stunk from the fall, gotham and lucifer time slots got replaced with 24 and APB.
Then again lucifer started out in the same position, as a mid season show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, Fox likes that midseason sweeps spot for trying out new shows. Almost every station has a show or 2 it fucks with like that. At least Agents of Shield looked like it was made to be broken up by breaks with it's 3 story arcs this season.

spronk

FPS noob
season 2 isn't being reduced. the original order was for 18 episodes, then they expanded it to 22 around Dec so they filmed 4 more episodes but they are sort of a single arc not tied to the main story. The 18th episode, aka original season finale, is apparently super dope and ends the season well so they would rather finish it that way and tack these extra 4 episodes onto next season rather than end strong and then continue another mini arc.

It was all a decision by the show runners and Fox respected them enough to allow it instead of forcing them to air the 4 episodes. I think its all a good thing. Also I'm not sure if season 3 will be 26 episodes or they will just air 22 and have 4 already in the can, I read its the latter.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Oh one other tidbit,

Lucifer is filmed in Vancouver, however they applied to LA for tax credits to move future episode (season 3+)filming to LA. Aka show "based" in LA to be actually filmed in LA.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good episode last night,

loved the night club scene.

honestly,
didn't think he and candy were married but, i really liked her character and want to see more of her on the show, but alas i do not think it is to be

• 1Solidarity

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Candy was great. Hope she comes back down then road.
Good episode all around.
God damn she is hot. I don't think I've seen that actress before.

Lucifer-2.14-Candy-Morningstar-Maze-Candy.png

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
Fantastic return, i really missed this show. I wonder if the 6 episodes mini story arc they shot and moved to season 2 is what happened to lucifer in vegas, how he met candy, her backstory, etc. I need to know more about candy

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
just announced

New Time Slot next season..

Mondays 8pm, Lucifer is taking Gotham's Slot and Marvel's The Gifted will be taking lucifer's old time slot at 9...

• 1Like