Lucifer

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Given the resolution of the Charlotte plot, the closing scene could indicate that there are other worlds, or an other world, than this.

This is a good point. Could be his mom knocked him out and dragged him to her new universe.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm going with the Lucifer is back to Hell theory. After Amenadiel got his powers back, I wouldn't be surprised if he finally realised that he had to go back to his prime task of bringing Lucifer back to Hell.

Except that Amenadiel can't just teleport Lucifer there. He can just slow time, but doesn't seem to affect other angels

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Casting Update:

Tom Welling (smallville's clark kent) is joining the cast as a regular
comicon sizzle reel:

Malkav

French Madman
Odds on him being finally able to reveal his secret to Chloe?

I fucking knew there would be something preventing him to do so when he tried this episode. So much I was cringing.

"Yeah, stop building the tension. We all know something will come up and he won't".

Wonder who/what the Sinnerman will be though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I thought it was enjoyable, looking forward to this season. I'm curious to see if Amenadiel continues his fall or not. He spoke of Lucifer being redeemed, so has God put someone else in charge of Hell? Is it the Sinner Man maybe? I think mayhaps thats why he no longer has a Devil face...he's not the Devil anymore.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
It seems he still had his power of mild compulsion to force humans to tell him their desire, but no devil face.

Could be he is in Mom's pocket dimension / universe. She made the world exactly how it was, but saved her son from being the devil anymore. I don't get how him getting kidnapped = hey buddy your wings are back and here to stay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was anyone else shocked when Lucifer called out the new Lieutenant hadn't gotten any in a while, and the forensic chick didn't pop up out of nowhere like "someone call my name?".

spronk

FPS noob
thought it was a bit of a weak premiere, just sort of rehashing old ground and a bit of bad writing compared to previous seasons. the case-of-the-week didn't seem a focus for anyone, got wrapped up weirdly/badly, and most of the characters just felt a little off. Oh well, hoping the writing gets stronger for the season.

I wonder if this show has a limited lifespan, maybe another season or two but beyond that it may start dragging on a bit too long

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I the only one that wants the Amenadiel character to go away? His emo kills the show for me.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
thought it was a bit of a weak premiere, just sort of rehashing old ground and a bit of bad writing compared to previous seasons. the case-of-the-week didn't seem a focus for anyone, got wrapped up weirdly/badly, and most of the characters just felt a little off. Oh well, hoping the writing gets stronger for the season.

I wonder if this show has a limited lifespan, maybe another season or two but beyond that it may start dragging on a bit too long
This wasn't technically a premier though, it's 1 of 4 that should have been at the end of the previous season when that one got extended halfway through, and after they'd already got the season arc in place. It's 4 stand-alone type episodes, s3 effectively starts at ep5.

spronk

FPS noob
Is that true? I thought the 4 cut from the previous season were gonna get spliced into this season midway and had its own little mini arc. This one seems to be setting something up with the Sinner Man, which I assumed was an entire season arc.

Anyways second episode was definitely better, good case of the week and everyone was great. Hope Mazakeen and the daughter come back soon, they are great too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Is that true? I thought the 4 cut from the previous season were gonna get spliced into this season midway and had its own little mini arc. This one seems to be setting something up with the Sinner Man, which I assumed was an entire season arc.

Anyways second episode was definitely better, good case of the week and everyone was great. Hope Mazakeen and the daughter come back soon, they are great too.

I'm doubting myself now, but that's the way I'd understood it. Link below seems to confirm..

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/n...you-wait-for-season-twos-final-four-episodes/

No idea if digital spy is shit tier but it was the first search result for "lucifer s3 extra episodes"