Lucifer

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is really amusing. The last episode when the shrink starts bringing up some of the points of um I am not sure I am okay with the whole break into heaven to lock your mom in with your dad so they tear each other apart plan.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
gurgeh,

i'd assume good, but you know about assuming.....
Lucifer is getting more viewers than gotham and slightly higher ratings, so hopefully the transition it remains the same or gets better.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Only thing they need to change, enough ot sgementing this off into 3 separate mini seasons in one season. Just play the whole damn thing throughout. It's annoying.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If they have a 3way orgy with Mazikeen the Dr and the detective they can put whatever they want in the plot.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think they only have 2 more episodes? Tonight and next week and that wraps up the season?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So last night's episode seems to have queued up the "Holy shit" factor. Who watched?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It comes through on torrents on Sunday nights now, so I watched it the moment I got it. Pretty much always do with this show.

Loved it, of course. Aside from the holy shit part, I enjoyed Maze beating the shit out of Lucifer.

spronk

FPS noob
i hope dan becomes lucifers new step dad

also do you think light is now shooting out of mrs. god's butthole

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Watched the finale last night. What are people's thoughts? Interesting ending.

spronk

FPS noob
awesome finale, it'll be a bummer to see Charlotte gone she really added a lot to season 4. Her towering over Linda were awesome scenes.

Pretty sure the end is a flashback to Lucifer first coming back to Earth, and not what happened next.

Next season I believe should be 26 episodes since they moved 4 episodes in the can already to next season so they could end where they did. It also moves to 8pm on monday nights from 9pm.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
awesome finale, it'll be a bummer to see Charlotte gone she really added a lot to season 4. Her towering over Linda were awesome scenes.

Pretty sure the end is a flashback to Lucifer first coming back to Earth, and not what happened next.

Next season I believe should be 26 episodes since they moved 4 episodes in the can already to next season so they could end where they did. It also moves to 8pm on monday nights from 9pm.

Yeah only thing is on that, he was hit and knocked out by someone then it seemed like he woke up in the desert with his wings in tact. His Brother has his powers back as well. I hope there is something other than a flashback there

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the only thing that gets me is...

lucifer - not - around chloe = immortal and pretty much immune to all damage-she was not around the hospital..., so, who knocked him out.

as for the end, i'm not sure, it could be a flashback, or it could be him waking up in the desert...with new wings...i liked the season finale :)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I think he's back in hell, don't see how putting him in the middle of a desert with all his powers would be much of an issue to end on.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Given the resolution of the Charlotte plot, the closing scene could indicate that there are other worlds, or an other world, than this.

Cybsled

Well, he says there isn't anything in the dimension he opened. Assuming we can take him at face value, that basically means Charlotte created an entire new universe like God did in this one and she basically becomes God there.

Citz

Silver Squire
I'm going with the Lucifer is back to Hell theory. After Amenadiel got his powers back, I wouldn't be surprised if he finally realised that he had to go back to his prime task of bringing Lucifer back to Hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user