Lucifer

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
3 episodes coming then break for a month- that sucks(including last night)

last night's episode was good.

ok what is in the vials, some sort of contagen/bioweapon (and probably why chloe will be bleeding from the nose- guy at the end(dying one) was the rich guy they visited.

liked the interviews....and lucifers reactions...

liked the kiss

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
3 episodes coming then break for a month- that sucks(including last night)

last night's episode was good.

ok what is in the vials, some sort of contagen/bioweapon (and probably why chloe will be bleeding from the nose- guy at the end(dying one) was the rich guy they visited.

liked the interviews....and lucifers reactions...

liked the kiss

Come on man, I thought you memorized this shit!
Lucifer's blood that was thrown away by Chloe and then fished out by someone nefarious. Or a "drug" synthesized from his blood anyway.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That whole scene leading up to it was hilarious as well. The naming of the sex acts and the high points of everyone saying Lucifer was great down to all the people saying that he wasn't dating material and his dejection. Tom Ellis continues to nail it.

spronk

FPS noob
only bad thing is that there are 2 more episodes then the show is on break AGAIN until may :(

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's like a comedy that has a hilarious premise, but without the last 3rd when they feel they need to wrap up the plot and it stops bring funny.

This ridiculous premise should not have this kind of lasting power.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This latest episode was fucking awesome. Now we have to wait until May. :(

Best episode I have seen yet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
one of the best episodes yet- remember - fox originally ordered 13 episodes...this past episode was SUPPOSED to be the season finale. heard that post production is behind but with 24 legacy airing mondays......

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This show continues to be amazing.

Tom Ellis is just awesome as Lucifer. He is the anchor of the show, but he's no longer alone. This season has fleshed out a lot of the supporting cast to the point where pretty much all of them are good solid characters now.

At the end, I kept thinking that Amadiel would get his wing back and be an Angel again, I kept wishing for it to be honest, he was back to being the bad ass he was at the beginning. I thought it was just a beautiful moment for him.

Trixie is just adorable.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Not speaking of this past episode since Chloe is supposed to be sick, but generally does anyone else think the actress looks ill? She always has these dark circles under her eyes.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't think there was any doubt. This show is better than it has any reason to be. I also think it may have picked up a bunch of the Castle crowd.