Lucifer

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is that true? I thought the 4 cut from the previous season were gonna get spliced into this season midway and had its own little mini arc. This one seems to be setting something up with the Sinner Man, which I assumed was an entire season arc.

Anyways second episode was definitely better, good case of the week and everyone was great. Hope Mazakeen and the daughter come back soon, they are great too.
I have a hard time believing that they hired Tom Welling last season to do four episodes, kept it a secret, and then dropped them from the run until the following season. That makes zero sense. I would be far more inclined to believe the other episodes will get put in the middle somewhere as suggested.

Also, I really hope he isn't the Sinner Man. Way too cliche. I do like his "Don't give a fuck" attitude though. Nice to see him play someone that isn't a farmboy.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a hard time believing that they hired Tom Welling last season to do four episodes, kept it a secret, and then dropped them from the run until the following season. That makes zero sense. I would be far more inclined to believe the other episodes will get put in the middle somewhere as suggested.

Also, I really hope he isn't the Sinner Man. Way too cliche. I do like his "Don't give a fuck" attitude though. Nice to see him play someone that isn't a farmboy.

I have a hard time believing that the Sinner Man arc is going to be only 4 ep long as well, and the lieutenant being the sinner man would be so unsurprising...

Ganthorn

N00b
I saw an interview with Tom Welling that said something to the effect of they asked him to do a limited run and he liked it and asked for more episodes so they upped it or something like that.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I'm not sure myself now, the 4 'missing' episodes were supposed to be stand-alone and now we're 2 episodes into s3 they obviously weren't stand-alone so far. Maybe they changed their minds and the 4 will go elsewhere in the season, Sinner-man certainly seems like the season arc this time around.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Torrents of this come out on Sundays so I won't spoil anything, but I loved this episode. Maze is hot as fuck, and hilarious. The knife flip is my favorite of the episode.

And sweet Jesus, I just found out she was naked in Spartacus! I'll be in my bunk.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Has Aimee Garcia been naked in anything yet? Other than my dreams, of course.

Edit: Found it on google. Praise Dexter!

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I always just type "[actress name] mr skin" and that gives me enough direction to google more specifically if needed.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Good episode tonight. Lucifer is going to have to decide pretty soon whether to embrace his change or fight it. No more denying that it has happened.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So is Smallville something more than just human? The way he talked about Chloe's influence on Lucifer seemed like something we were supposed to notice. Could be misdirection, or me seeing something that wasn't there, but I get the feeling he's there to watch Lucifer and Chloe specifically.

I do like the way Welling is playing the character though, it's pretty damn funny.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So is Smallville something more than just human? The way he talked about Chloe's influence on Lucifer seemed like something we were supposed to notice.

He seemed rather stunned that he was injured. Maybe he's an angel and, like Lucifer, powers are nullified by Chloe.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I think he is just a love interest for Chloe to make Lucifer jealous and go for her again.

This series is very much like castle and I hope it doesn't get as crappy as castle got in later seasons.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
This is the theory my wife and I are running with right now.

Yeah but wouldn't Lucifer know Michael? He certainly recognised Amenadiel and Uriel. It's not like Michael is some low level angel he might have never met, he would have bumped into him at some point.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah but wouldn't Lucifer know Michael? He certainly recognised Amenadiel and Uriel. It's not like Michael is some low level angel he might have never met, he would have bumped into him at some point.
Possibly some other angel using the name Michael as a cover. It's a working theory... I will be supremely let down if he's A) The Sinnerman, B) God.

Last edited:

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
you can tell that this past episode was one of the one's from last year that was never aired...PERSONALLY i thought it would have been a great episode LAST year, this year, with when it is happening etc, while a "stand alone" with zero overall plot advancing, it just doesn't "fit" with all that has gone on...

and ella is hot...maybe she is a person like joan of arc etc "saint" material..no idea.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
ella is fucking smoking, when she and candy hugged that was some excellent boobie hang time

yeah, this was definitely one of the last season episodes, just had that vibe throughout. i don't understand how they are going to make a 4 story arc out of it though, maybe its 4 standalone episodes that will be mixed in throughout the season. I'm totally down for Lucifer and Ella buddy cop-ing it, they are fantastic together

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope more than just the psychiatrist discovers lucifer is the devil. The chemistry between them is hilarious, I'd imagine Ella knowing would be even better.