Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
That way, you make sure you don't let vampires sneak in.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Garlic might be a little more expensive...oh yea, its more expensive boss...real expensive...

I'd reckon Burnem has enough powdered salt saved he can whip at their face to burn their eyes out. A big strong man like Burnem has to have a hell of a throw boss.....a hell of a throw....a throw boss...

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Garlic might be a little more expensive...oh yea, its more expensive boss...real expensive...

I'd reckon Burnem has enough powdered salt saved he can whip at their face to burn their eyes out. A big strong man like Burnem has to have a hell of a throw boss.....a hell of a throw....a throw boss...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Is this what a stroke looks like on the internet? Just curious if I should call someone. See something, say something, right? Or did I get that catchphrase wrong?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is this what a stroke looks like on the internet? Just curious if I should call someone. See something, say something, right? Or did I get that catchphrase wrong?

Oh yea boss...they taught us all about strokes back in grade school....a lot of school down here...a lot of school...

No need to say nothing boss...i reckon a stroke is a stroke...oh yeah....a long stroke boss....

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I wish I could say that it's good to have jayrebb back, but yeah...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wish I could say that it's good to have jayrebb back, but yeah...

The mods know my terms as I outlined them earlier after reporting the thread. If they want to resurrect and re-track this thread with a new lumie carrying the torch, and then perhaps followed by the old lumie returning, they would be able to create the environment for that to happen and we'd cure cancer again.

The proposed changes are more than fair. There would still be plenty of allowances for drive-by trolling, poking the crazy with sticks, and all that good stuff. But the excessive vulgar cheerleading and empty posting cheapshots would have to go. Any and all individuals involved in the debate and/or discussion would, of course, have "gloves-off" status-- as they should.

Oh, almost forgot!-- you can take this salt.

you are all killing the spirit of lumie

also where did my salty ratings go

Lumie isn't coming back-- you guys killed him.

And I have salted you, my son.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Penis enlargement pill spam email QR code tattooed onto a penis!! Hire me, Hollywood!

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Penis enlargement pill spam email QR code tattooed onto a penis!! Hire me, Hollywood!

ksbp.gif

• 3Like