Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Only time I've seen that type of "applied mathematics" and lateral thinking mixed with religion or whatnot is from smoking RIDICULOUS quantities of weed. Mostly dabs and concentrates.

I'd bank on him being a huge vapehead. If he is sober-- then everyone should be very afraid.

I think these types of brains and these types of people probably figured a lot of shit out at one point thousands of years ago, but with the over-stimulation of today, they have been rendered obsolete by the human version of an overheating HDD crash. See what watching a billion commercials by the time you turn 21 can do to a man?

It seemed obvious at first that he was just trolling and trying to be satirical but the sheer extent of his videos me think he's actually dead serious. I mean he literally has like thousands of hours of videos and they're basically all the same thing from what I've seen. I've met a bunch of vape/weed heads and nobody even comes close to this guy. I mean whether he is even trolling or not is irrelevant because either way he has to be fucking insane to be THAT into it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've met a bunch of vape/weed heads and nobody even comes close to this guy. I mean whether he is even trolling or not is irrelevant because either way he has to be fucking insane to be THAT into it.

I'd guess everyone has a different threshold. I knew a guy who became exactly like this, same passion, same secure confident delivery, same numbers & words mixed together with logic and concepts of god and such. He stopped smoking and detoxed and there was not even a hint of it left. Back to his old self. Was probably 50k worth of weed in a year. It was heavy use.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiktSjhcPHipYBwfvkbijRA/discussion

He keeps his discussion open. There was some evidence he may have posted a deleted comment on his discussion at one point, but other than that, nothing, no acknowledgement.

He moved over to Father 58. Sounds fatigued here, might have got the meds or cut back on the smoke. He is known to delete some videos and setting all videos to private randomly. So I guess he is the real deal since that kind of behavior indicates some consciousness.

Below is a mirror of a deleted video

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Wow, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? He has like hundreds of videos that are anywhere from about 5 minutes long to an hour long mostly of him speaking nonsensical gibberish and the comments are all turned off. Weird as fuck.

Lumi calling a mother fucker weird, and in a later post, insane.

Yep, we've entered the twilight zone

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Lumi is exactly like that guy. He sees some sort of significance in random numbers and believes there is an underlying top-down intelligence behind all things that he is able to delineate through basic daily pattern recognition exercises. He even attributes this grand intelligence to Jesus, same as our YouTube #3 guy.

They even look the same.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno. I need that guy to decode Worcestershire sauce for me, before I'm ready to believe.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I dunno. I need that guy to decode Worcestershire sauce for me, before I'm ready to believe.

It goes like this:

---------

Jesus is part of the trinity. The trinity means that the number 3 is holy. If you find the number 3 out there in the world and in normal life, then that means that that thing that you have seen is actually very holy.

For instance, I have 5 fingers. But in order to get to five, you must first count to four. But the really interesting part is that in order to count to four..... you must first count to three!

So as you can see, the number of fingers we have as primates is actually divisible by three and that is because of the magical powers of the Christian 'Trinity' of the Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost.

We have five fingers because there are three versions of Jesus.

God's existence................... confirmed.

Checkmate...................... atheists.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's only 2 sides in chess. 2 is less than 3 and thus God has no part in checkmating. King me, theists.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lumi is exactly like that guy. He sees some sort of significance in random numbers and believes there is an underlying top-down intelligence behind all things that he is able to delineate through basic daily pattern recognition exercises. He even attributes this grand intelligence to Jesus, same as our YouTube #3 guy.

They even look the same.

This God Father 58 dudes hairline is starting to thin out at the temples though this last year.

Lumi how you holding up?

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

They even look the same.

How is a SPECIFIC number random exactly? Also it's not just me noticing this EXACT AND SPECIFIC number but literally thousands of people. I'm not just speaking gibberish about random condiments and foods and doing random math that makes no sense to anybody. I'm talking about a single specific number that corresponds to a single specific date.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This God Father 58 dudes hairline is starting to thin out at the temples though this last year.

Lumi how you holding up?

I look like I haven't aged a day in the last 10 years. Better than everyone on these forums. Yourself?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How is a SPECIFIC number random exactly? Also it's not just me noticing this EXACT AND SPECIFIC number but literally thousands of people. I'm not just speaking gibberish about random condiments and foods and doing random math that makes no sense to anybody. I'm talking about a single specific number that corresponds to a single specific date.

he meant "arbitrary," not "random".

• 1Solidarity

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

There's not too many movies based on a specific number. The amount of instances of the number 23 occurring all over the place is overhwelming and literally impossible to be merely a coincidence. It goes well beyond delusional pattern recognition.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The world is actually ending on 010010101001. I know because those numbers are used literally everywhere these days.