Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I look like I haven't aged a day in the last 10 years. Better than everyone on these forums. Yourself?

Uh Norwood 1 to Norwood 2 diffuse pattern with halted progress (5 years no change)

Basically the Ashton Kutcher situation. I can wear my hair into a style where my Norwood status would be impossible to detect but I won't let a girl touch my hair. #kutcherlife

If it progresses to a point where I can't wear that style of hair I'd probably get a customized clip but some guys don't progress past a Norwood 2. I only need 10 more years of hair anyway before I'm out of my prime dating years.

I'm comfortable.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Uh Norwood 1 to Norwood 2 diffuse pattern with halted progress (5 years no change)

Basically the Ashton Kutcher situation. I can wear my hair into a style where my Norwood status would be impossible to detect but I won't let a girl touch my hair. #kutcherlife

If it progresses to a point where I can't wear that style of hair I'd probably get a customized clip but some guys don't progress past a Norwood 2. I only need 10 more years of hair anyway before I'm out of my prime dating years.

I'm comfortable.

Lol I'm on my phone right now and dont have adblock and looked up what norwood was and now I'm getting ads for hair implants n shit. A norwood 1 n 2 are like the tamest forms of balding, hardly anything to be worried about. I've been lucky with hair, 35 and no grey hairs or any signs of balding whatsoever.

I just got banned from the health thread but I was talking about fasting there. Been doing a bit of research into it and studies have shown that after 3 days of fasting your body your body begins to mass produce stem cells. Perhaps this can prevent and possibly even reverse balding to some degree among other things.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Why is the same actress who played a Sandy Hook mom now playing Heather Heyer's mom?

DIhCDWlWAAE8GGj.jpg:large

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why is the same actress who played a Sandy Hook mom now playing Heather Heyer's mom?

Just a coincidence bro!

Oh and hey guys, seeing 23 is just random pattern recognition! Everything is just one huge coincidence obviously! Lol...

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
When the 23rd comes and goes like all of your other predictions will you finally respond to questions about Dec 21, 2012?

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
When the 23rd comes and goes like all of your other predictions will you finally respond to questions about Dec 21, 2012?

What the fuck would you like me to say about Dec 21st exactly? It was based on a single source and was merely speculation and obviously they turned out to be false as I've already said before. This date is based on hundreds of sources and goes a bit beyond just speculation. What exactly will occur remains to be seen. Whether or not it will even be this year or not remains to be seen but many sources appear to be pointing towards it being this year. However, just like 9/11 was shown to us in countless sources before it occurred the same is being done with 9/23.

• 2Picard

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Whether or not it will even be this year or not remains to be seen

Well, it's a good thing you already have an out built into this prediction. Unlike 2012 where you were screaming to the high heavens that the end was nigh... until it wasn't. Then it morphed into it was just the beginning of the end... until it wasn't. I guess now it's changed into being wrong in your head 5 years later.

How many times have you predicted the world's end now? I'm not holding my breath with your new obsession with the number 23. I still think 0111010101001 has way more everyday occurrences than 23 does.

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well, it's a good thing you already have an out built into this prediction. Unlike 2012 where you were screaming to the high heavens that the end was nigh... until it wasn't. Then it morphed into it was just the beginning of the end... until it wasn't. I guess now it's changed into being wrong in your head 5 years later.

How many times have you predicted the world's end now? I'm not holding my breath with your new obsession with the number 23. I still think 0111010101001 has way more everyday occurrences than 23 does.

The end is in fact near, this is undeniable and am 100% certain of. When exactly shit will hit the fan of Biblical proportions is what's hard to determine. Shit has already been hitting the fan since the year 2000 in case your stupid ass hasn't been paying attention. The obsession with the number 23 is very very old. The very first morse code message ever sent was "What hath God wrought?" which is taken from the Bible, the Book of Numbers chapter 23 verse 23. The number sequence 923/239 are seen in dozens upon dozens of different forms of media and the number 23 specifically seen in thousands of instances. The number is being deliberately planted for a reason. The thing is that guessing the exact reason isn't easy but it's clear it's not going to be good. You're free to remain as delusional and oblivious as you like but you'll be the one suffering for it just as you deserve to so don't be surprised when the day does in fact come.

• 1Picard

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
TThe number sequence 923/239 are seen in dozens upon dozens of different forms of media

The number 1011101001 is seen in more. Hell, you should be very afraid of the date 127.0.0.1. Don't even get me started on the number 255.255.255.0! That fucker is hidden everywhere these days.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The number 1011101001 is seen in more. Hell, you should be very afraid of the date 127.0.0.1. Don't even get me started on the number 255.255.255.0! That fucker is hidden everywhere these days.

Except those numbers are actually never seen unless you're fucking Neo idiot. Last I checked, you don't actually see the underlying codes or IP addresses when you are using your computer but ok dumb fuck. Oh and what date do those numbers correspond to because 923 corresponds to a single specific date. Oh right, you didn't think your retarded ass sarcastic remark out too thoroughly.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I put about as much though into those numbers as you're capable of mustering when you find a new magic number that must mean the end is approaching.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If these numbers were planted a long time ago then wouldn't they have grown into much larger digits by now?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
man that bosnian pyramids video is AIDS.

makes you appreciate the production value on the Ancient Aliens series...

• 1Like