Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So I just ended a 4 and a half day fast about an hour ago. Went exactly 108 hours without consuming a single bite of food whatsoever and literally only water until the 4th day which I had some tea but added nothing to it whatsoever. It was actually quite surprisingly easy and didn't feel hungry at all and even in the 4th day I could've easily gone without eating. I also had a surprising amount of energy and while certainly felt a bit weaker than usual I was able to ride my bike around with little problems and able to do 20 push ups with little effort but noticeably a little more difficult than when I had been eating. My eyes and teeth have become incredibly white, like it legit looks like I went to the dentist and had my teeth bleached or something and my face is incredibly clear and almost all blackheads I had are now gone. Fasting is the real deal.

"Fasting is the greatest remedy-- the physician within."

Philippus Paracelsus, one of the three fathers of Western medicine"

"The best of all medicines is resting and fasting."

Benjamin Franklin"

"Everyone has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. ...to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness."

Hippocrates, one of the three fathers of Western medicine

"A little starvation can really do more for the average sick man than can the best medicines and the best doctors."

Mark Twain, in My Debut As a Literary Person

"I believe that fasting is the "missing link" in the Western diet."

"From a medical point of view, I believe that fasing is not utilized often enough."

".... fasting is one of the best overall healing methods because it can be applied to so many conditions and people."

"Fasting is the single greatest natural healing therapy. It is nature's ancient, universal 'remedy' for many problems. Animals instictively fast when ill."

all from Elson Haas, M.D. in Staying Healthy with Nutrition

"Due to [the] effects of fasting, a fast can help you heal with greater speed; cleanse your liver, kidneys, and colon; purify your blood; help you lose excess weight and water; flush out toxins; clear the eyes and tongue; and cleanse the breath."

James F. Balch, M.D., in Prescription for Nutritional Healing

"Therapeutic [water] fasting accelerates the healing process and allows the body to recover from serious disease in a dramatically short period of time."

"Fasting, combined with nutritional competence, removes the most significant causes of disease."

"Therapeutic fasting is not a mystical or magical cure. It works because the body has within it the capacity to heal when the obstacles to healing are removed. Health is the normal state. Most chronic disease is the inevitable consequence of living a life-style that places disease-causing stressors on the human organism. Fasting gives the body an interlude without those stressors so that it can speedily repair or accomplish healing that could not otherwise occur in the feeding state."

"The job of fasting is to supply the body with the ideal environment to accomplish its work of healing."

"The body's wondrous ability to autolyze (or self-digest) and destroy needless tissue such as fat, tumors, blood vessel plaque, and other nonessential and diseased tissues, while conserving essential tissues, gives the fast the ability to restore physiologic youth to the system. By removing or lessening the burden of diseased tissue, including the fatty tissue narrowing the blood vessels, fasting increases the blood flow and subsequent oxygenation and nutrient delivery to vital organs throughout the body."

all from Joel Fuhrman, M.D., in Fasting and Eating for Health

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You just keep doing that bro! I'm going to chomp on this here delicious bacon sammich while you're at it though.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I mean, you can always go back to eating foods you've enjoyed after the fast you know. It's just a good way of cleansing out your body of all the abuse you've been giving it over the years.

Also, looks like the apocalypse is upon us. Hurricane after hurricane after hurricane and now a major earthquake just hit Mexico last night. Oh and North Korea is threatening nuclear war and Russia is threatening war. Fun times ahead folks!

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, you can always go back to eating foods you've enjoyed after the fast you know. It's just a good way of cleansing out your body of all the abuse you've been giving it over the years.

Also, looks like the apocalypse is upon us. Hurricane after hurricane after hurricane and now a major earthquake just hit Mexico last night. Oh and North Korea is threatening nuclear war and Russia is threatening war. Fun times ahead folks!

The 0bama Deep State agenda whacked the hornets nest with Russia. Its going to get heavy again as more sanctions keep coming from Congress. Congress has sanctioned Russia repeatedly.

There is no Republican/Dem paradigm on this issue, which is where a lot of people trip up. Its fully unified across the board, and Congressional followup after 0bama first initiated actions against Russia for the election prove it.

As Putin said in the Oliver Stone interviews "This is a domestic issue that Americans must address on their own".

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The 0bama Deep State agenda whacked the hornets nest with Russia. Its going to get heavy again as more sanctions keep coming from Congress. Congress has sanctioned Russia repeatedly.

There is no Republican/Dem paradigm on this issue, which is where a lot of people trip up. Its fully unified across the board, and Congressional followup after 0bama first initiated actions against Russia for the election prove it.

As Putin said in the Oliver Stone interviews "This is a domestic issue that Americans must address on their own".

What you need to realize is that all of the elites of the world are friends, not enemies. Obama and Trump and Clinton probably all play golf with people like Putin and Kim Jung Un. The elites are allies and the average citizens like you and me are their enemy. They're just plotting us against one another for profit and population control while they reap the benefits and high five each other behind the scenes. It's just like the WWF and like a feud between Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant. On the screen they're enemies but off the screen they're out drinking at the bar shooting pool and joking around.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Right. Lemme know the next time Kim Jung Un and Trump play golf at Mar A Lago...

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lumi Lumi

I worked with a guy who shares probably most of your beliefs. He mentioned the super computers with TiB computations, 9/23, 9/11, and a few other things that you've probably fixated on the past few years. Do you believe in all that as well? I'm sorry I haven't perused this place before.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Maybe if you starve yourself for another month it'll all go away.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi Lumi

I worked with a guy who shares probably most of your beliefs. He mentioned the super computers with TiB computations, 9/23, 9/11, and a few other things that you've probably fixated on the past few years. Do you believe in all that as well? I'm sorry I haven't perused this place before.

Ya pretty much all of it but I'm not sure what TiB computations refers to exactly?

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Thumb in Butt, it's how you get this bullshit to spew from your fingers and mouth instead of your asshole.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ya pretty much all of it but I'm not sure what TiB computations refers to exactly?

I forget exactly how he described the newest super computers. Talked about how one of the newest was able to make encryption non-viable and that there were far better ones not disclosed since. He believes one will soon open an alternate dimension near Mars or Venus and that's how we end up enslaved to aliens or the devil. It's been a while since I talked to him and I'm probably mangling the descriptions badly.

• 1Trump
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I forget exactly how he described the newest super computers. Talked about how one of the newest was able to make encryption non-viable and that there were far better ones not disclosed since. He believes one will soon open an alternate dimension near Mars or Venus and that's how we end up enslaved to aliens or the devil. It's been a while since I talked to him and I'm probably mangling the descriptions badly.

Well, I know CERN has to do with attempting to find an inter dimensional gateway to allow demonic spirits to enter the physical world but it will do so on Earth, not Mars or Venus. It's literally almost exactly like Lord of the Rings and how Sauron does not possess a physical body and cannot manifest himself fully in the physical realm until he possesses the ring. Similarly CERN is attempting to unlock this gateway to allow demonic spirits access to physical forms and it's merely a matter when and not if, before they are successful and I believe it will be quite soon.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Is this the thread where we discuss Hurricanes, Tsunamis & Earthquakes are actually weather generated weapons by state actors?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, I know CERN has to do with attempting to find an inter dimensional gateway to allow demonic spirits to enter the physical world but it will do so on Earth, not Mars or Venus. It's literally almost exactly like Lord of the Rings and how Sauron does not possess a physical body and cannot manifest himself fully in the physical realm until he possesses the ring. Similarly CERN is attempting to unlock this gateway to allow demonic spirits access to physical forms and it's merely a matter when and not if, before they are successful and I believe it will be quite soon.

Ok, he did mention some of this but he also mentioned some kind of cosmic pull between Venus and Earth. Also, a lot about ancient Egypt. LulzSect LulzSect , yes perfect place.

• 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lumi, I've never actually found out what it is you do for a living, but you wouldn't happen to be the lead writer for WoW would you?

• 3Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Is this the thread where we discuss Hurricanes, Tsunamis & Earthquakes are actually weather generated weapons by state actors?

Actually Nikola Tesla gave a speech where he announced that his technology could be used to manipulate the weather and the feds raided his home after he died and kept his knowledge top secret to this day so I wouldn't say it's far fetched considering the dude built the 20th century almost single handed.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, out of curiosity since you mentioned Tesla and weather. What's your explanation for Tunguska?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So I just ended a 4 and a half day fast about an hour ago. Went exactly 108 hours without consuming a single bite of food whatsoever and literally only water until the 4th day which I had some tea but added nothing to it whatsoever. It was actually quite surprisingly easy and didn't feel hungry at all and even in the 4th day I could've easily gone without eating. I also had a surprising amount of energy and while certainly felt a bit weaker than usual I was able to ride my bike around with little problems and able to do 20 push ups with little effort but noticeably a little more difficult than when I had been eating. My eyes and teeth have become incredibly white, like it legit looks like I went to the dentist and had my teeth bleached or something and my face is incredibly clear and almost all blackheads I had are now gone. Fasting is the real deal.

"Fasting is the greatest remedy-- the physician within."

Philippus Paracelsus, one of the three fathers of Western medicine"

"The best of all medicines is resting and fasting."

Benjamin Franklin"

"Everyone has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. ...to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness."

Hippocrates, one of the three fathers of Western medicine

"A little starvation can really do more for the average sick man than can the best medicines and the best doctors."

Mark Twain, in My Debut As a Literary Person

"I believe that fasting is the "missing link" in the Western diet."

"From a medical point of view, I believe that fasing is not utilized often enough."

".... fasting is one of the best overall healing methods because it can be applied to so many conditions and people."

"Fasting is the single greatest natural healing therapy. It is nature's ancient, universal 'remedy' for many problems. Animals instictively fast when ill."

all from Elson Haas, M.D. in Staying Healthy with Nutrition

"Due to [the] effects of fasting, a fast can help you heal with greater speed; cleanse your liver, kidneys, and colon; purify your blood; help you lose excess weight and water; flush out toxins; clear the eyes and tongue; and cleanse the breath."

James F. Balch, M.D., in Prescription for Nutritional Healing

"Therapeutic [water] fasting accelerates the healing process and allows the body to recover from serious disease in a dramatically short period of time."

"Fasting, combined with nutritional competence, removes the most significant causes of disease."

"Therapeutic fasting is not a mystical or magical cure. It works because the body has within it the capacity to heal when the obstacles to healing are removed. Health is the normal state. Most chronic disease is the inevitable consequence of living a life-style that places disease-causing stressors on the human organism. Fasting gives the body an interlude without those stressors so that it can speedily repair or accomplish healing that could not otherwise occur in the feeding state."

"The job of fasting is to supply the body with the ideal environment to accomplish its work of healing."

"The body's wondrous ability to autolyze (or self-digest) and destroy needless tissue such as fat, tumors, blood vessel plaque, and other nonessential and diseased tissues, while conserving essential tissues, gives the fast the ability to restore physiologic youth to the system. By removing or lessening the burden of diseased tissue, including the fatty tissue narrowing the blood vessels, fasting increases the blood flow and subsequent oxygenation and nutrient delivery to vital organs throughout the body."

all from Joel Fuhrman, M.D., in Fasting and Eating for Health
Was this fast assisted by drugs of any sort?

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Are hot elf women going to come spilling out of the portal with Sauron? Because I'm willing to let him have half the planet if it means hot elf sex.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So, out of curiosity since you mentioned Tesla and weather. What's your explanation for Tunguska?

Since meteors and asteroids don't actually exist it's impossible that they caused it as many people believe. No crater was found so it's basically impossible that it were caused by an impact of any kind. Since time travel doesn't exist it's also impossible that it was a time traveling nuke. I doubt many people know for sure what caused it but I'd put my money on Tesla being in some way involved. It might be the death ray he said he was capable of building.

• 1Like