Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Why don't mountains, substantially full of more rock than the pyramids, fall through the Earth if they aren't centered in Egypt. I really am trying my best to learn here. If you can make a pyramid from a quarry, you should be able to make many pyramids from a mountain. Each one being too heavy to construct anywhere but Egypt. How do I make sense of this conundrum?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I think I've got this.....so, there are underground cities right? Well, most mountains are hollow, which allows the underground cities to have skyscrapers and high rise apartments. So really, it's not just this massive mound of rock like the pyramids. No one has drilled all the way inside a mountain. I've been watching a lot of youtube vid...I mean research...doing a lot of research on just this very subject and there are a lot of interesting things going on when it comes to the inside of mountains.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Well, it's all RF, depends on the frequency range really. UHF and SHF will actually scatter as it goes through the troposphere and can be used for line of sight communication....I think 2Ghz is the typical area for tropo. People would always describe it as "bouncing off of the troposphere". Where as higher frequency ranges such as X, C, Ku and Ka are used for SATCOM. Of course, this all bullshit, the last 20 years of my life working in the satellite communications field has been a lie. Good thing I swapped over to networking!

You are a part of the problem! Stop lying to the American people!

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think I've got this.....so, there are underground cities right? Well, most mountains are hollow, which allows the underground cities to have skyscrapers and high rise apartments. So really, it's not just this massive mound of rock like the pyramids. No one has drilled all the way inside a mountain. I've been watching a lot of youtube vid...I mean research...doing a lot of research on just this very subject and there are a lot of interesting things going on when it comes to the inside of mountains.

Are Volcanoes the outlets of their septic systems? They just dump all their shit on the surface.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well, it's all RF, depends on the frequency range really. UHF and SHF will actually scatter as it goes through the troposphere and can be used for line of sight communication....I think 2Ghz is the typical area for tropo. People would always describe it as "bouncing off of the troposphere". Where as higher frequency ranges such as X, C, Ku and Ka are used for SATCOM. Of course, this all bullshit, the last 20 years of my life working in the satellite communications field has been a lie. Good thing I swapped over to networking!

What part of what I said was incorrect?

• 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Well if we want to get nick picky about it, the frequency range for FM actually makes it out of the atmosphere. AM typically doesn't. I believe that's one of the reasons why you can pick up AM signals from further away.

and like I said, it's all radio frequency. So some ranges do break through from the surface and radiate out, some don't, some break through from space and some are reflected.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The last 5 pages of this thread have been exceptionally retarded and that is really saying something for this thread.l

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The last 5 pages of this thread have been exceptionally retarded and that is really saying something for this thread.l

STFU Mole man. I know you're trying to keep the secrets of the Underworld to yourself.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
STFU Mole man. I know you're trying to keep the secrets of the Underworld to yourself.

i really want to know whats going on now in the wunderworld

@Lumi please tell us about the underground cities

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Cuba mystery grows: New details on what befell US diplomats

Fuck Lizardmen. A lot of the discussion in this thread is tired retread bullshit. "Lizardmen, pyramids, flat earth". Fuck all that.

This has an FBI investigation open and Associated Press coverage.

U.S. officials, Cuban officials and others briefed on the investigation. Most weren't authorized to discuss the probe and demanded anonymity.

"The investigation into all of this is still under way. It is an aggressive investigation," State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said Thursday. "We will continue doing this until we find out who or what is responsible for this."

We're going to find out what is going on eventually. U.S. State Dept has announced they are committed to figuring this out. That means its pretty fucking serious with the word "aggressive" used. The CIA is all over this.

The first possible evidence of an advanced weapon system being used on civilians? It's really big news. This has never happened in world history before. Shit is going to break loose once this case breaks ground, as a world government is most assuredly involved.

We are talking possible military conflict and declaration of war being the end result.

I should spoiler all this because its THAT ghastly. This story will ruin your day. It's horrific.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll throw 2 cents in out the gate. I think Canadians were targeted to throw off the intelligence services scent to make it more difficult to tie a smoking gun to a specific government.

Some believe the "US" is involved in some way due to the targeting of Canadians seems like a /\/\oussad / See I A playbook rather than a Soviet/Russian playbook.

We may never know if this is a false-flag (flag meaning flag in this case, there is no question that the attacks happened, its just a question of WHO) by our own government to stoke Cold War tensions. It smells like a Geneva Convention-breaking psyop to get support for sanctions and further cyber warfare signoffs (the President must sign off on every cyber attack per 0bama).

Trump won't sign cyber attack plans if there is no basis for it. This seems like its intended to create a basis for covert operations.

If so, these are really sad times. Just think, you could have been staying in those homes as a guest, or staying in those Hotels as a guest and been damaged by this. I think we can all agree, that is not the world we deserve. A world where you need to be concerned about this sort of brain injury, no thank you.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was always a subscriber to the Lizardman theory. Those old YouTube vids of Ehud Baraks eyes quickly shifting in and out of lizard form.....LOL.

I find it interesting they are shapeshifters. Makes them extremely hard to detect, I just wonder about their breeding process and how they infiltrate the government.

The Cuba attack thing is interesting. I wonder what the motive is? Who procured this tech? Must be Russians.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

So is that where the dwarves live or the skaven?

• 1Like