Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Cuba attack thing is interesting. I wonder what the motive is? Who procured this tech? Must be Russians.

Still digging into sonic weapons on the discussion forums. It seems that the rumored "heart attack gun" that the See I A has been alleged to have access to is the same weapon system being used on these people, only its being targeted to their head specifically. One thing we know for 100% sure is that the attacks are precise and accurate, no one else but the target is affected. The duration of the attack is very short.

It is theorized to work by causing micro-trauma to the tissue in a way that presents as concussion symptoms, but does not show up on MRI or tissue analysis. It is also "painless" and the extent of the damage has no indicator such as brain bleeding or anything like that. Its very subversive stuff probably beyond what most people are able to tolerate as far as digesting the concept of a weapon of this type. Investigating this is going to make Congress very uncomfortable and I am sure the National Security Council is walking on eggshells regarding this weapon class. Its intimidating stuff and you don't want to ask the wrong questions, or end up on the wrong side of these people, if you know what I mean...

There are multiple hurdles to climb as far as public information goes. The weapon system is classified being the #1 problem. No one at the FBI has clearance to speak to or consult with any classified material related to a weapon system of this caliber. So right now there is a lot of run-around going on. If there was full-disclosure to the investigators, we'd be able to theorycraft more about the planning involved in these attacks.

MIT engineers suggest that a targeted weapon system of this kind would be rather clunky and large. Bare in mind, these engineers who are going on the record do not have security clearance or knowledge of the weapon system in question. It would be like a D list student at a community college commenting on how a sonic weapon would have to be designed...basically even hearing from a top MIT engineer is absolutely meaningless. This is a whole nother league.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lumi Lumi What is your take on this? Is it HAARP? Are the lizardman cabal that rule the Deep State planning to sacrifice California to a megaquake to force Trump to declare war on the Russians so that the Zargonians don't invade to harvest our souls? I need to know!!

Do 40,000 Lightning Strikes Over SoCal Point To A Mega Quake On The Horizon? | Zero HedgeDo 40,000 Lightning Strikes Over SoCal Point To A Mega Quake On The Horizon? | Zero Hedge

yawn

Weather: record 110,000 lightning bolts strike during 'superstorms'

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We'll have laser beams on stealth destroyers by 2022. They were originally supposed to be for close air defense, but the technology has matured and is looking like it can be deployed as a medium range weapon platform.

No exact range specs, but it travels at the speed of light and is basically point and shoot with instant feedback and damage.

Drone tech should be very advanced by this time though, stealth ones with bigger payloads and higher flight ceiling.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Still digging into sonic weapons on the discussion forums. It seems that the rumored "heart attack gun" that the See I A has been alleged to have access to is the same weapon system being used on these people, only its being targeted to their head specifically. One thing we know for 100% sure is that the attacks are precise and accurate, no one else but the target is affected. The duration of the attack is very short.

It is theorized to work by causing micro-trauma to the tissue in a way that presents as concussion symptoms, but does not show up on MRI or tissue analysis. It is also "painless" and the extent of the damage has no indicator such as brain bleeding or anything like that. Its very subversive stuff probably beyond what most people are able to tolerate as far as digesting the concept of a weapon of this type. Investigating this is going to make Congress very uncomfortable and I am sure the National Security Council is walking on eggshells regarding this weapon class. Its intimidating stuff and you don't want to ask the wrong questions, or end up on the wrong side of these people, if you know what I mean...

There are multiple hurdles to climb as far as public information goes. The weapon system is classified being the #1 problem. No one at the FBI has clearance to speak to or consult with any classified material related to a weapon system of this caliber. So right now there is a lot of run-around going on. If there was full-disclosure to the investigators, we'd be able to theorycraft more about the planning involved in these attacks.

MIT engineers suggest that a targeted weapon system of this kind would be rather clunky and large. Bare in mind, these engineers who are going on the record do not have security clearance or knowledge of the weapon system in question. It would be like a D list student at a community college commenting on how a sonic weapon would have to be designed...basically even hearing from a top MIT engineer is absolutely meaningless. This is a whole nother league.

The heart attack gun isn't a rumor, it's an actual declassified fact. What you're talking about is similar to something that Tesla discovered but kept secret. He figured out that energy operates at specific frequencies and that the human brain resonates its own specific frequency and that if you tapped into it correctly you could influence people maliciously. The extent of what is capable with such knowledge and technology is unknown, at least to the general public.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The heart attack gun isn't a rumor, it's an actual declassified fact. What you're talking about is similar to something that Tesla discovered but kept secret. He figured out that energy operates at specific frequencies and that the human brain resonates its own specific frequency and that if you tapped into it correctly you could influence people maliciously. The extent of what is capable with such knowledge and technology is unknown, at least to the general public.

hqdefault.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We'll have laser beams on stealth destroyers by 2022. They were originally supposed to be for close air defense, but the technology has matured and is looking like it can be deployed as a medium range weapon platform.

No exact range specs, but it travels at the speed of light and is basically point and shoot with instant feedback and damage.

Drone tech should be very advanced by this time though, stealth ones with bigger payloads and higher flight ceiling.

You sure about that? Lasers limitation was in their duty cycle and power-requirement/cooling. I'm aware of the fact that they have been deployed to ships but the capability has never been declassified or discussed publicly as far as I know. We only have acknowledgement and photographs of the laser weapon systems on the deck of the ships we've seen recently. Most likely anti-missile tracking lasers.

You believe its evolved to have a true weapons-grade laser on flying stealth craft? Or are you referring to just ships? "Stealth destroyers" throwing me off...

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jozu Jozu Apparently I wasn't up on the latest.

US navy demonstrates ship-based laser weapon – video

30 kilowatts on a ship, slated for 150 kilowatts in development in 2014. Current status unknown.

Soon ships will be able to destroy other ships by merely penetrating a payload aboard the ship itself after aerial X-ray/Inrafred photographs are taken by a drone of where possible payloads are located. The enemy destroyer will then be targeted with this weapon system at one of its payloads. Then bye bye.

The ability to take down moving aircraft in that video is amazing. Granted a bomber or fighter traveling at well over Mach 2 towards its intercept target to unload its payload as fast as possible is a whole nother story.

The demonstration video there showed quite a bit of work being done by the person. The next video update in 2022 should be a demo of various threats flying towards the ship at once and instant acquisition and destruction.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive been following the laser program and DARPA for a while.

Im no insider or anything I just try to stay up on the latest information available via the DoD. Anyway, the original target date for laser platforms on Stealth Destroyers (DDG1000 - Zumwalt Class) was 2018. But development has lagged a bit as the technology matures at a sharp curve. Just when they think they have the most efficient package, they are able to squeeze more kilowatts or reduce weight. So as they get a handle on their desired specs for the first rollout, we will probably see something in 2022 the earliest, honestly.

The Navy was saying they would have an operational railgun by 2018, and that is most definitely not happening any time soon. But they have talked about instantaneous fire-hit type capability, with an ability to keep the platform firing over long periods of time (a few seconds is forever in laser time) and follow the target until it reaches its thermal threshold and explodes. Again, there is no declassified maximum range, but it seems as though they would be able to shoot down any aircraft that comes into its bubble of attack. That is a terrifying prospect, if it does turn out to be more than a glorified CIWS.

As far as laser platforms on aircraft, I dont see it in our lifetime. Just too heavy, and impractical in todays current military landscape. 5th gen fighters want to shoot down enemies before they even get in sight range, laser weapons would be rendered useless in these situations. All missiles and radar, all the time. Unless there is a great leap in laser tech, Its probably no going to be a reality on any other platform besides at sea, until 2050 and beyond.

But when they do get there, imagine how sick it would be to have an A-10 type close air support aircraft that fired a gatling laser? That would be the sickest YouTube video ever, of a Warthog coming down a valley in Afghanistan, strafing a unit of goatfuckers with a barrage of green and white flashes of death. A GAU Avenger sounds awesome when it fires, but imagine the sound a laser gatling would make?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Lumi Lumi What is your take on this? Is it HAARP? Are the lizardman cabal that rule the Deep State planning to sacrifice California to a megaquake to force Trump to declare war on the Russians so that the Zargonians don't invade to harvest our souls? I need to know!!

Do 40,000 Lightning Strikes Over SoCal Point To A Mega Quake On The Horizon? | Zero HedgeDo 40,000 Lightning Strikes Over SoCal Point To A Mega Quake On The Horizon? | Zero Hedge
It's just planet X Nibiru. It's set to destroy the world September 23rd. Hope you have supplies.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Wanna see something cool?
Open Google Earth
Check out these coordinates
5°37'57.89"S 155°55'20.59"W
Follow the tracks to the west