Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Moved a bunch of posts to this thread.
pharmakos pharmakos congratulations on surviving cancer using techniques that have done something that Lumie's advice has been so far unable to do: be proven to work.

Normally I'd infract Lumi Lumi being an asshole about serious topics, but I can't really get mad at him for doing what Lumie does in Lumie appropriate threads. Engage him on topics of cancer at your own peril.

yeah sorry i did get carried away

Lumie already got banned for PMing me about how i deserved to die for choosing chemo, btw. he just got unbanned during one of a_skeleton_03's "fuck it" moments. still kind of bitter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Using soaps and shampoo's with 30 different toxic ingredients that you can't pronounce? I guarantee you're doing a whole shitload of things wrong that are collectively causing your problems but are too dumb to realize it.
What if I'm not an illiterate dumbass and have no difficulty pronouncing simple chemical names? May I then use the soap?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
yeah sorry i did get carried away

Lumie already got banned for PMing me about how i deserved to die for choosing chemo, btw. he just got unbanned during one of a_skeleton_03's "fuck it" moments. still kind of bitter.
Let me know if Lumi Lumi continues this shit in PMs.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
long live lumie.

anyone who doesnt follow his expert instruction deserves cancer

FSM_and_Raptor_Jesus.jpg

tyen

<Banned>
When I get cancer, im going to follow the strict lumi cure, and all will know his power.

A tale for the ages

tyen

<Banned>
hows your brita filter? is it up to date with all fluoride removal capabilities?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hows your brita filter? is it up to date with all fluoride removal capabilities?

water in my town sucks so i only drink bottled Ice Mountain water... a Kosch company but at least its bottled within my state for a low carbon footprint... and i researched the types of plastic used in various brands of water bottle and decided Ice Mountain's was just about the safest from a biological standpoint.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Remember when people used to drink tap water? Yeah, 2005 was cool.

Gen X really wasted everyone's time. Millennials made the executive decisions that those nihilist weasels could never have.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Brita filters can't remove fluoride. Very few filters can. I have a whole house state of the art filter that gets rid of virtually everything. The before and after of putting it in was actually pretty amazing. The color of the water was completely different and the feeling of taking a shower was much nicer. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out and also dramatically extends the life of pipes and appliances.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
As a former drinking water plant operator, fuck fluoride. Nothing but poison. I still have scars from it splattering on my arm.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Brita filters can't remove fluoride. Very few filters can. I have a whole house state of the art filter that gets rid of virtually everything. The before and after of putting it in was actually pretty amazing. The color of the water was completely different and the feeling of taking a shower was much nicer. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out and also dramatically extends the life of pipes and appliances.

Is there a system you purchased in particular? I'm interested in hearing more about what "whole house" means? Cost? Etc.

tyen

<Banned>
I hope I get cancer so lumi can prove you all wrong

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Is there a system you purchased in particular? I'm interested in hearing more about what "whole house" means? Cost? Etc.

It's attached to the main water line of your house so literally your entire houses water is filtered.

Total Solution 10 Whole House Water Filtration System - Complete Total Home Water Filter and Purification Package

This is the system I bought. After shipping and plumber installation it was about 2,500$. Not too bad really. It's an instant very noticeable difference.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You're fucking retarded.

Lifestyle changes can be enough to treat/prevent some diseases, this is not news. We all know that aspirin was what you called 'natural' -- it came from plants, antibiotics came from mould. Fucking amazing. You know why they're now called 'medicine'? Because studies and research have been carried out to prove their effectiveness, so we're not just giving people useless placebos and calling it a day.

If you think you're going to reverse cancer by not eating sugar, you're actually fucking insane.

No, you're the one that is retarded I assure you.

"The compound from which the active ingredient in aspirin was first derived, salicylic acid, was found in the bark of a willow tree in 1763 by Reverend Edmund Stoneof Chipping-Norton, England. (The bark from the willow tree—Salix Alba—contains high levels of salicin, the glycoside of salicylic acid.) Earlier accounts indicate that Hippocrates of ancient Greece used willow leaves for the same purpose—to reduce fever and relieve the aches of a variety of illnesses.

During the 1800s, various scientists extracted salicylic acid from willow bark and produced the compound synthetically. Then, in 1853, French chemist Charles F. Gerhardt synthesized a primitive form of aspirin, a derivative of salicylic acid."

It's a synthetic man made version of the compound that does not possess the inactive ingredients that are designed to balance the drug out. Since you cannot patent naturally occurring things, synthetic forms of them have to be made and synthetic forms result in side effects. Same thing with antibiotics pretty much. There are more powerful antibiotics in food such as garlic and oregano oil which are being used to cure antibiotic resistant bacteria like MRSA.

"If you think you're going to reverse cancer by not eating sugar, you're actually fucking insane."

I never said this and there's more to it than that. However, it is a proven fact that cancer produces energy through anaerobic respiration and therefor requires sugar. By eliminating sugar completely from your diet you basically starve it then with the help of proper nutrition it is easily cured.

tyen

<Banned>
Garlic
Oregano Oil
Remove Sugar

Lumi droppin truf bombs.

Cancur cured

• 1Worf