Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's attached to the main water line of your house so literally your entire houses water is filtered.

Total Solution 10 Whole House Water Filtration System - Complete Total Home Water Filter and Purification Package

This is the system I bought. After shipping and plumber installation it was about 2,500$. Not too bad really. It's an instant very noticeable difference.

I have skin problems from allergies so I am looking into this. I basically have to eliminate all potential sources of allergy and inflammation. Contact dermatitis sucks.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, there is evidence that a ketogenic (sugar/carb free) diet works to reverse *early* stages of cancer. If you had stage 3C like me or stage 4, tho, you're probably gonna need chemo.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Brita filters can't remove fluoride. Very few filters can. I have a whole house state of the art filter that gets rid of virtually everything. The before and after of putting it in was actually pretty amazing. The color of the water was completely different and the feeling of taking a shower was much nicer. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out and also dramatically extends the life of pipes and appliances.
Taking a shower in that slimy-ass "soft water" is worse than chemo.

Rime

<Donor>
Thank you. That is more what I was looking for. God speed with the homeopathic cancer cures. I hear Cherokee hair really helps.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly, there is evidence that a ketogenic (sugar/carb free) diet works to reverse *early* stages of cancer. If you had stage 3C like me or stage 4, tho, you're probably gonna need chemo.

I know that if you take sugar/carbs in and then take vitamin C, the vitamin C is blocked from white blood cells and it is loaded with glucose rather than with ascorbic acid. The way it was described to me is its the difference between the white cells having vampire fangs on the front of the white cell or having no teeth at all. Vitamin C being the teeth and sugar defanging them.

sugar sucks but we're all addicted to it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Awe yeah! The next trade show!
the-metaphysical-spiritual-show-of-toronto-4-940x700.jpg

• 1Worf

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Please go and take pictures for us. Wear some sort of druid costume or something and have your picture taken with all the hot hippie chicks, like Sam da Man, but with less pedo. If you need money to get there I'm sure there'd be a few here who'd slip you a few bucks :D

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thought it was neat since people were looking for Zuma after the launch.

Good timing

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Bummer I had high hopes he'd make it.

That is I was incredibly high when I hoped he would make it. I'm only disappointed he didn't turn into paste in spectacular fashion.

• 1Worf