Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of bullshit from NASA. Gotta love the multiple sources of light on the moon.

multiple_light_source.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Why couldn't NASA give this stagehand a spacesuit? RIP in peace, stagehand bro.

Apollo-17.jpg

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Doesn't matter what I show you, lurkingdirk lurkingdirk . You'll never accept what's staring you in the face, because of the implication.

Even Richard Dawkins, your Atheist Godfather, is down with Intelligent Design.

Ben Stein: What do you think is the possibility that Intelligent Design might turn out to be the answer to some issues in genetics or in Darwinian evolution?
Prof Dawkins: Well it could come about in the following way. It could be that, eh, at some earlier time somewhere in the universe a civilization evolved by probably some kind of Darwinian means to a very, very, high level of technology and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Ehm, now, that is a possibility and an intriguing possibility and I suppose it’s possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the um detail, details, of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer.
Ben Stein: (voiceover, not part of interview) Wait a second, Richard Dawkins thought Intelligent Design might be a legitimate pursuit.
Prof Dawkins: Um..and that designer could well be a higher intelligence from elsewhere in the universe.
Ben Stein: But, but
Prof Dawkins: But that higher intelligence would itself have had to have come about by some explicable, or ultimately explicable process, he couldn’t have just jumped into existence spontaneously, that’s the point.
Ben Stein: voiceover) So Professor Dawkins was not against Intelligent Design, just certain types of Designers, such as God.

Awkward.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Speaking of bullshit from NASA. Gotta love the multiple sources of light on the moon.

multiple_light_source.png

Its funny Russia admitted to faking stuff since they couldn't record video or photos of various space travels back during the Hammer and Sickle red flag days, yet people will try to explain away these NASA photographs as authentic. Give it up. NASA all but admitted to doing the same thing Russia does. They couldn't get any "sick pics" or "sick vids", so they had to make them. Real life sucks, I know. Its neat some people think the photos are real.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Your imaginary sky wizard has whatever sense of humor you want it to have.

Just like your imaginary theories have whatever capabilities you want them to have. It's so fucking hilarious to me that you actually think your creator doesn't exist. While I'm literally 100% certain that most atheists actually know God exists, they just hate him, the ones that are absolutely certain that God doesn't exist are going to be in for such a rude awakening. Pretty sure it's impossible to conceive of a more embarrassing scenario then what atheists are going to face when they stand before God. The oh-fuck-o-meter is going to shatter.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The oh-fuck-o-meter is going to shatter.

They're going with the Christopher Hitchens defense. "Oh, so you made me. I didn't give you permission to do that and I refuse to follow your arbitrary rules.

YOU AREN'T MY REAL DAD!

HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME! I'M JUDGING YOU!"

Fucking cringe.

• 1Salty

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Your imaginary sky wizard has whatever sense of humor you want it to have.

This is the Lumie thread, bro. Stick around and I'll show you some shit that, if you have any integrity, will turn you into a Deist.

Why?

Because there are physics experiments that prove there was a prime mover and this world was created.

But, you probably aren't interested in that shit. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to remain ignorant or face the unknown.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Please elaborate on “physics experiments” proving god. I’ll take troll bait

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Please elaborate on “physics experiments” proving god. I’ll take troll bait

A few scientific facts prove the existence of God. Cell theory and the laws of thermodynamics both prove God exists. Cells can only come from pre existing cells but cells didnt always exist. Therefor cells are of supernatural origin. Same with thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created and yet it exists, proving it to be of supernatural origin. Then there's the fact that DNA contains information and information can only originate and be interpreted by intelligent beings.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users