Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Lumi probably doesn't even get the nutrients from the skin.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
406FCB9E-803D-4637-BE08-F5154DDE7488.jpeg

Lumi Lumi

flat earth

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The fact that you think that's even a real picture is exactly why I believe the Earth is flat. You have to have literal shit where your brain should be to believe that your photo is legit lol.

Thank you for posting exactly what I thought you would.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Thank you for posting exactly what I thought you would.
You mean the obvious truth?

In all seriousness and just for clarity, are you not trolling with that picture? Like, do you actually believe that is a legitimate picture that actually occurred in reality? As in you think some astronaut floating in space took that selfie?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You mean the obvious truth?

In all seriousness and just for clarity, are you not trolling with that picture? Like, do you actually believe that is a legitimate picture that actually occurred in reality? As in you think some astronaut floating in space took that selfie?

Yes. With the camera you can see in the reflection.

I can't wait to hear how stupid I am for knowing the earth is a sphere, and not flat, lol.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yes. With the camera you can see in the reflection.

I can't wait to hear how stupid I am for knowing the earth is a sphere, and not flat, lol.
I'm not even talking about the Earth being a sphere but just the fact that you think that's an actual picture rofl. You are seriously so fucking dumb it's incredible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Now what if we are all experiencing a personal simulation that is still receiving inputs and interactions from other simulations. Is it possible that for some simulations the earth is flat but for others the earth is a sphere? Some people running on flat Earth 1.0 both others on the running on sphere Earth 4.7. Sorry for those on the old 1.0... I suspect its missing a lot of other upgrades.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It's 911 so that means it's time for a good ole 911 factual "coincidence".

"In 1968, AT&T announced that it would establish the digits 911 (nine-one-one) as the emergency code throughout the United States. The code 9-1-1 was chosen because it best fit the needs of all parties involved."

"Construction at World Trade Center in New York City began on April 16, 1968."

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users