Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Lumi probably doesn't even get the nutrients from the skin.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
406FCB9E-803D-4637-BE08-F5154DDE7488.jpeg

Lumi Lumi

flat earth

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The fact that you think that's even a real picture is exactly why I believe the Earth is flat. You have to have literal shit where your brain should be to believe that your photo is legit lol.

Thank you for posting exactly what I thought you would.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Thank you for posting exactly what I thought you would.
You mean the obvious truth?

In all seriousness and just for clarity, are you not trolling with that picture? Like, do you actually believe that is a legitimate picture that actually occurred in reality? As in you think some astronaut floating in space took that selfie?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You mean the obvious truth?

In all seriousness and just for clarity, are you not trolling with that picture? Like, do you actually believe that is a legitimate picture that actually occurred in reality? As in you think some astronaut floating in space took that selfie?

Yes. With the camera you can see in the reflection.

I can't wait to hear how stupid I am for knowing the earth is a sphere, and not flat, lol.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yes. With the camera you can see in the reflection.

I can't wait to hear how stupid I am for knowing the earth is a sphere, and not flat, lol.
I'm not even talking about the Earth being a sphere but just the fact that you think that's an actual picture rofl. You are seriously so fucking dumb it's incredible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Now what if we are all experiencing a personal simulation that is still receiving inputs and interactions from other simulations. Is it possible that for some simulations the earth is flat but for others the earth is a sphere? Some people running on flat Earth 1.0 both others on the running on sphere Earth 4.7. Sorry for those on the old 1.0... I suspect its missing a lot of other upgrades.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It's 911 so that means it's time for a good ole 911 factual "coincidence".

"In 1968, AT&T announced that it would establish the digits 911 (nine-one-one) as the emergency code throughout the United States. The code 9-1-1 was chosen because it best fit the needs of all parties involved."

"Construction at World Trade Center in New York City began on April 16, 1968."

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users