Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So it's the 23rd and we're still all alive down here so either we're not all gonna die or the universe also sees the US as the center of the universe and works in PST

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait...is it the 23rd or the 24th? I was planning on the 24th. Did I fuck up!?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait...is it the 23rd or the 24th? I was planning on the 24th. Did I fuck up!?
His prediction was for the 23rd. You didnt fuck up.

Has to be EST since th comet striked philly and the atlantic near central murrica

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That or hes just scared to poke his head out because he knows nothing is going to happen.

Hell be back in a couple weeks/months when the criticism will be less.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lol no one sits in their bunker holding their breaths.

They usually drink their poisoned koolaid and lie down under magic blankets just prior to 0-hour on prophecies like this. It's how their prophets hedge their bets.

So lumies either toast or he's the prophet and he's busy checking on his Swiss bank account right now.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I picture lumie in some kind of shelter with tinfoil on his head and a tiny umbrella being held over his head. Wile E Coyote like. Just waiting.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, ok, maybe its not worse here than the politics thread. But fuck its close.

At least the dude is interesting. There are clowns in the Politics thread that I am tempted to ignore (IRB), which is saying a lot, cause I havent ever ignored anyone here before.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I picture lumie in some kind of shelter with tinfoil on his head and a tiny umbrella being held over his head. Wile E Coyote like. Just waiting.
I picture loomy too fat and neckbearded to bother to do anything about surviving the end of the world.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So...what? In 24 hours Lumie is either right or wrong, yes? If we can all still post here 24 hours from now, Lumie must wear a Cutler avatar for a year.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So it's tomorrow then? It's Yom Kippur, the Biblical Day of Atonement. Is the Pope and Obama gonna go to the inner courtyard of the pentagon, sacrifice a virgin to the blood god and free the entity we have imprisoned in that giant pentagram since the 40s?