Will eating this sandwich kill me?

mgJ1exJ.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Yep. That is Lumi's only trick.

How many of these have I watched play out now over the years? 3? 4? Planet X, Comet Ison, something to do with the alarm clock in the background of Back To the Future II, and now this. He does the same thing every single time. Makes insane prediction based on a run-away malfunctioning evolutionary pattern-finding algorithm in his brain, call everyone else retarded because they do not also posses this same malfunction, then walk every claim back slowly step by step so as to rationalize why his prediction didn't come true.... yet again.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Serious question. We're trying to make plans for Saturday. What time is Revalation happening? I would assume 9:23 but will that be AM or PM? And what time zone? I don't want to get trapped on the interstate during a locust swarm or a famine.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Was going to ask the same thing. Also, since I'm not in 'Muuuurica am I safe, or in more danger?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Yep. That is Lumi's only trick.

How many of these have I watched play out now over the years? 3? 4? Planet X, Comet Ison, something to do with the alarm clock in the background of Back To the Future II, and now this. He does the same thing every single time. Makes insane prediction based on a run-away malfunctioning evolutionary pattern-finding algorithm in his brain, call everyone else retarded because they do not also posses this same malfunction, then walk every claim back slowly step by step so as to rationalize why his prediction didn't come true.... yet again.

Except this time he already has a built in out for himself since he said he wasn't sure about the year. He's already built wheels on the goalposts this time so he barely needs to push to move it around.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Except this time he already has a built in out for himself since he said he wasn't sure about the year. He's already built wheels on the goalposts this time so he barely needs to push to move it around.

he also said it might not be the end of the world, but just that it would be the beginning of the end.

so some year eventually, on or around 9-23, things are going to start to get bad.

nostradamus level shit right here.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Well, tomorrow is the end....or the beginning of the end or the start to the eventual beginning of the end.....either way I hope you fagots are ready!!

• 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
He said 12/21/12 was suppose to be the beginning of the end after we all woke up on 12/22/12. We can't have more than one beginning.

• 2Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
He said 12/21/12 was suppose to be the beginning of the end after we all woke up on 12/22/12. We can't have more than one beginning.
It was the beginning of the end. In a billion years or so the amount of CO2 in the air will be so low that there will no longer be photosynthesis. So clearly @Lumi is correct on this particular issue.

• 1Worf

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
When the heat death of the universe finally takes over all of known existence.... I will have been right about my predictions that the world was going to end!

• 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This shit better hurry up. I need to go grocery shopping today but I'd rather not if it's my last day on earth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Phew I made it to Target for some new bed sheets and put the kid down for his nap before the planet exploded. I'm calling this a good day.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
3.4 quake in NK at the nuke site. No word yet if it is a tunnel collapse or a test. Happened roughly 3 hours ago.

From NK thread, this is it shitlords! The mountain will collapse and release fallout all over the world Lumi was right!

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
From NK thread, this is it shitlords! The mountain will collapse and release fallout all over the world Lumi was right!

Nuke test for sure. Did KJU finally test a hydrogen bomb?