Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I’d rather mince my cock and balls with a cheese grater than “discuss” science with you.

This isn't a discussion though? If anything this should be fun for you since you claim to know about and enjoy science. The task is simple really. All you have to do is prove that you can produce an experiment that demonstrates that you can form a rainbow without needing to use a mirror or sunlight.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
prism-dispersing-light-into-spectrum-david-parker.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm trying to figure out the end game from this little troll of "lets pretend Lumi doesnt know what a prism is".

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
But you've already read it right? You always claim that you've read Dawkins.

(Should be showing a link to the book "Unweaving The Rainbow" but it's not showing up on my end...)
Other than containing the word rainbow, this has literally nothing to do with the contents of my post whatsoever so I'm not sure what your point is exactly by suggesting this book?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm trying to figure out the end game from this little troll of "lets pretend Lumi doesnt know what a prism is".

Ya, I don't think Gerbil realizes that prisms are mirrors. He's a little slow though so bare with him.

1609343971158.png

• 1Midwit
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Other than containing the word rainbow, this has literally nothing to do with the contents of my post whatsoever so I'm not sure what your point is exactly by suggesting this book?

Well, but, it does. He literally explains exactly how rainbows work and are formed. It involves rain, distances of many miles, and the interaction of two gigantic spheres one of which gives off its own visible light.

So you build me a room big enough to house two spheres, one the size of earth and the other the size of the sun, make the room 8 light-minutes cubed, and give me several million gallons of water and I will make a rainbow indoors for you.

No bronze-age 'firmament' required.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Ya, I don't think Gerbil realizes that prisms are mirrors. He's a little slow though so bare with him.
Thats what you were going with? How boring. Is this tied to flat earth mythology in some way? Claiming that refraction and reflection are the same thing?

"prisms are mirrors" lol

edit: "bare with him" might have been funnier. I'm not sure.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Thats what you were going with? How boring. Is this tied to flat earth mythology in some way? Claiming that refraction and reflection are the same thing?

"prisms are mirrors" lol

edit: "bare with him" might have been funnier. I'm not sure.

I literally just proved it with the screen shot? Are you high or something?

• 2Imbecile
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, what is the difference between a window and a mirror? Please explain.

Can you see yourself in a window? If so does that then not mean that it can act as a mirror?

Definitition of mirror : a reflective surface

A window is a reflective surface and can therefore be considered to be like a mirror. The same goes for a prism. So like I said, please demonstrate the formation of a rainbow without any sort of reflective object. If this cannot be done, this proves that there must be an object outside that is acting as a mirror which would be the firmament.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well, but, it does. He literally explains exactly how rainbows work and are formed. It involves rain, distances of many miles, and the interaction of two gigantic spheres one of which gives off its own visible light.

So you build me a room big enough to house two spheres, one the size of earth and the other the size of the sun, make the room 8 light-minutes cubed, and give me several million gallons of water and I will make a rainbow indoors for you.

You can make a rainbow indoors with just a flashlight, water, and a mirror. No need for gigantic spheres of any kind or more than just a cup full of water.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Is a droplet of water in the air a 'mirror'?

If what I say is true then no it shouldn't be. This is how a rainbow forms according to mainstream science.

"A rainbow is caused by sunlight and atmospheric conditions. Light enters a water droplet, slowing down and bending as it goes from air to denser water. The light reflects off the inside of the droplet, separating into its component wavelengths--or colors. When light exits the droplet, it makes a rainbow."

So if this is true then it should be possible to form a rainbow indoors with only the use of water and light. However, my argument against this is that this is not the case. The light needs to first be reflected off of an object before it passes through the water before it can make a rainbow which proves that it is not being caused by light reflecting off of the inside of a droplet. This means that there must be an object outside that is acting as a mirror.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Indeed. This is what happens when I try to multi-task at work my little Lumi. Fear not my little rabbit. This isnt a sprint, its a marathon. I may be an idiot today, but tomorrow is a new day.

LOL, you dumbass. Prove to me that an idiot spontaneously turn into a non-idiot? No. Idiots breed idiots and they are always idiots.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not sure what gives the impression that I'm trolling but if that's what you think then it should be easy to prove me wrong. Not only does science prove what I have said but it is confirmed by the word of God itself which since you claim to be Christian should know is infallible. The implications are obviously staggering since it shatters the false Satanic narrative we've been brainwashed into believing our entire lives.
Okay... just wanted to be 100% sure before I explain it to you but I believe others here have touched upon what I was going to say before I had a chance to... damn me for being busy this morning!

Echo and Narcissus. That should be a hint in your search for a mirror in the sky~

Please let me know if it's not smacking you in the face what I'm talking about and I'll be happy to further give you some insight with another clue-by-four :)

John_William_Waterhouse_-_Echo_and_Narcissus_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

-edit- Pic added

Last edited: