Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You're really struggling with a pretty simple concept. If water molecules can act as the mirror then a mirror wouldn't be a requirement in order to form a rainbow indoors. I'm not really sure how to make this any clearer for you but I'll try. YOU CANNOT MAKE A RAINBOW WITH ONLY WATER AND LIGHT, A SOLID PHYSICAL MIRROR LIKE OBJECT IS REQUIRED.
There is no bottom to your stupidity, is there? Refraction is basic high school physics. So yes, just water and light is what causes rainbows.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Vanessa wrote:
1609392293043.png
Oy...

YOU CANNOT MAKE A RAINBOW WITH ONLY WATER AND LIGHT, A SOLID PHYSICAL MIRROR LIKE OBJECT IS REQUIRED.

I highlighted the keyword for you since you seem to be having a lot of difficulty with reading comprehension. Just to clarify even further, water is not solid.

""Hast thou stretched out the heavens, which are strong, and as a molten glass?" (Job 37:18)"

Vanessa wrote: "Looks to be more "clear and pure" which to me is precisely what the Heavens appear to be to me... extraordinarily beautiful on a clear day, awe inspiring on a clear night..."

1609412968238.png

Again, reading comprehension helps. The quote says as A molten glass. Not AS molten glass. Pretty massive difference. I guess this is why every translation has since been changed to the following to help clear up any confusion.

Job 37:18​

King James Version​

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?"

Vanessa wrote: Everyone on this forum and people who know me IRL would totally agree with you.

Actions speak louder than words.

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save."

Yet you put your faith and trust in Trump even though he has clearly aligned himself with the people that the God specifically says are the synagogue of Satan. Sorry to break it to you Vanessa but you are lost and refuse to admit and accept it.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Moonarchia wrote: There is no bottom to your stupidity, is there? Refraction is basic high school physics. So yes, just water and light is what causes rainbows.
Leave it to probably the dumbest person on these entire forums to not read anything I wrote or somehow fail to grasp it despite me having repeated it several times throughout my posts.

If this were the case, A MIRROR WOULD NOT BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A RAINBOW INDOORS. HOWEVER, A MIRROR IS IN FACT REQUIRED TO MAKE A RAINBOW SO NO, IT'S NOT JUST WATER AND LIGHT THAT CAUSES RAINBOWS.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Such derp, you discounted me because an unbeliever wouldn't show their water hitting the ground. Oh Okay...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Such derp, you discounted me because an unbeliever wouldn't show their water hitting the ground. Oh Okay...
I was merely pointing out the flaw in your argument. The ground does not need to be wet to form a rainbow so this completely debunks the idea that it is the reflection from the wet ground that is causing the rainbow.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was merely pointing out the flaw in your argument. The ground does not need to be wet to form a rainbow so this completely debunks the idea that it is the reflection from the wet ground that is causing the rainbow.
So you know if all the ground is wet in a brief video? Good job being tricked.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What a hard life it must be never seeing the real truth. I wish you the best Lumi.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What a hard life it must be never seeing the real truth.

I hope you're talking about yourself here since you can literally very easily be proven wrong. Can't tell if you're trolling or just really this dumb.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Amazing after all these years Lumie is still just as stupid. I would have thought in last decade you’d have gotten an education or something. But no, still borderline retarded.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I sent the local dude with tits here also, so you guys can max retard it up in here.

Enjoy.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Amazing after all these years Lumie is still just as stupid. I would have thought in last decade you’d have gotten an education or something. But no, still borderline retarded.
If I'm the dumb one and you can't prove what I'm saying wrong then what does that make you exactly?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Turns out the author of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy was trying to tell us something with the significance of 42.

Pretty amazing honestly. So many clues hidden in plain sight that help unlock the true nature of our reality.

42.png

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It took me exactly 42 strokes to bust a nut today. God really does speak to you at the strangest times.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
There is no bottom to your stupidity, is there? Refraction is basic high school physics. So yes, just water and light is what causes rainbows.

1609476731799.png

If it's just water and light then why is a mirror and/or glass a requirement you stupid fuck?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So an atheist author was unknowingly some kind of prophet?

No, he's just another person who is initiated into Satanism. They are taught the truth about our reality and they like to hide the truth in plain sight as a way to basically mock us.

The truth is being told to you if you learn how to read between the lines.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
View attachment 326453

If it's just water and light then why is a mirror and/or glass a requirement you stupid fuck?

Apparently my 6 year old self, who liked making rainbows with the garden hose spray nozzle, was smarter than Lumie.

That lowers the threshold, soon he'll demonstrate he knows less than my pets.