Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Apparently my 6 year old self, who liked making rainbows with the garden hose spray nozzle, was smarter than Lumie.

That lowers the threshold, soon he'll demonstrate he knows less than my pets.

K now duplicate that indoors without using a mirror and you will notice you won't be able to you absolute moron.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you have a light source as bright as, say, the sun indoors, yes you can.
tinky winky po GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
If you have a light source as bright as, say, the sun indoors, yes you can.
You can't though. The light needs to first be reflected off of a solid mirror first. Literally every website and every youtube tutorial will tell you some sort of solid reflector is necessary. This begs the question...what is the reflector outside? It is clearly not water because if it were, a solid reflector would not be a requirement to make one indoors.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You can't though. The light needs to first be reflected off of a solid mirror first. Literally every website and every youtube tutorial will tell you some sort of solid reflector is necessary. This begs the question...what is the reflector outside? It is clearly not water because if it were, a solid reflector would not be a requirement to make one indoors.

Spraying a garden hose in the right way into the air, so there is mist, creates rainbows. It can be done literally anywhere with the right light source.

And now I'm done with this idiocy.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This begs the question...what is the reflector outside?
How completely unsurprising that you're one of those people that doesn't understand what the phrase "begs the question" means.

That's even more embarrassing than this silly troll where you pretend to not understand the difference between refraction and reflection.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Spraying a garden hose in the right way into the air, so there is mist, creates rainbows. It can be done literally anywhere with the right light source.

Poor Lumie got hit by the anti-intelligence ray from the beholders a few too many times over the years. It makes for some amusing moments of "are you really that stupid?" once in a while, but then you remember that abyss truly is bottomless.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Poor Lumie got hit by the anti-intelligence ray from the beholders a few too many times over the years. It makes for some amusing moments of "are you really that stupid?" once in a while, but then you remember that abyss truly is bottomless.

This guys is allowed to procreate. And vote. It gets less funny when you remember that.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lumi's inability to understand refraction is amazing. I mean that's basic grade school science. He truly is a retard. Like a blithering idiot, mongoloid retard.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This guys is allowed to procreate. And vote. It gets less funny when you remember that.
Relax, friend, the only solace of the new regime is that we no longer have to be upset about who's casting their "vote", or who they are "voting" for!

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How completely unsurprising that you're one of those people that doesn't understand what the phrase "begs the question" means.

That's even more embarrassing than this silly troll where you pretend to not understand the difference between refraction and reflection.
Wtf are you talking about you absolute retard?

"begging the question : raise a question or point that has not been dealt with; invite an obvious question."

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

You're like the 5th person to bring up this same exact criticism and I've answered it every single time but of course, you're too fucking stupid to read.

"It can be done literally anywhere with the right light source."

NOT INDOORS IT CAN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HENCE THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY ARGUMENT. IN ORDER TO DO THIS INSIDE, YOU NEED TO HAVE A MIRROR.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Wtf are you talking about you absolute retard?

"begging the question : raise a question or point that has not been dealt with; invite an obvious question."
lmao no. You are not very smart.

This phrase means: to assume the truth of an argument or proposition to be proved, without arguing it.

It dates back to fucking Aristotle. However, sometime in the past decade, the definition you give was literally inserted into the dictionary because retarded people kept mis-using it. So the dictionary people said fine, we'll include that meaning. Exactly how the dictionary definition of the word racism was changed.

To "beg the question" most specifically does not mean "to raise the question". That is the position of an absolute jackass. Just because the idiots took over and edited the fucking dictionary very recently does not change what the phrase actually means, any more than it changes the meaning of racism when they did the same thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

This phrase means: to assume the truth of an argument or proposition to be proved, without arguing it.

It dates back to fucking Aristotle. However, sometime in the past decade, the definition you give was literally inserted into the dictionary because retarded people kept mis-using it. So the dictionary people said fine, we'll include that meaning. Exactly how the dictionary definition of the word racism was changed.

To "beg the question" most specifically does not mean "to raise the question". That is the position of an absolute jackass. Just because the idiots took over and edited the fucking dictionary very recently does not change what the phrase actually means, any more than it changes the meaning of racism when they did the same thing.

This is absolutely correct. Learned the same thing in Philosophy 101 “logical fallacies.”

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

So since it has been officially changed to be used in the way that I did I don't really see the problem here. Phrases and words can have multiple meanings. My bad for not using the phrase in the one precise manner that you believe it should be used. If you asked 1,000 people that have never heard of the phrase before how it would be used, I guaranfuckingtee that at least 999 of them would say the way that I used it is correct.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can have a halo rainbow in your bathroom around the light if you take a very hot shower and there's mist everywhere. I'd take a picture, but I only have a mirrorless camera !