Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nah it's lentil soup. I make two different kinds, sprouted lentils and red lentils.
Sounds like million dollar idea soups. How’d you come up with it?
homer simpson manjula nahasapeemapetilon GIF

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like million dollar idea soups. How’d you come up with it?

Greek place down the street from me makes a good one but they started charging absurd prices for it. 14.50 for a quart... So I started messing around and making my own and mine turns out even better than theirs. I've had several different kinds from stores like Whole Foods etc and mine blows theirs away so I'm thinking there's a market.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Greek place down the street from me makes a good one but they started charging absurd prices for it. 14.50 for a quart... So I started messing around and making my own and mine turns out even better than theirs. I've had several different kinds from stores like Whole Foods etc and mine blows theirs away so I'm thinking there's a market.
Make sure you post your epic food cart when you launch.

• 2Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I want a video of a kitchen filled with 5 gallon pots and Lumi jamming to coheed while fulfilling all his orders.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Lumi made a tasty batch of soup and decided to start a small business?

This needs to be turned into a Netflix series stat. I'd binge watch the fuck outa this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

This needs to be turned into a Netflix series stat. I'd binge watch the fuck outa this.

The lead in this movie:

That's what I imagine Lumi looks like. Some skinny old creep with severe schizophrenia.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

It was more like I made some soup and I was like damn wow that's actually really good and then friends n family tried some and they said it was amazing and that they'd legit buy it from me and they have been. Combine that with the fact that I've had several of the same kinds of soup from various grocery stores that aren't even half as good as this and I figure I'd be able to crush the market.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It was more like I made some soup and I was like damn wow that's actually really good and then friends n family tried some and they said it was amazing and that they'd legit buy it from me and they have been. Combine that with the fact that I've had several of the same kinds of soup from various grocery stores that aren't even half as good as this and I figure I'd be able to crush the market.

Will starting your own business disrupt your ability to pull psych disability payments?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw this thread resurface and thought how far we've come as a society. Lumie isn't an outlier anymore, his crazy is the people's crazy. Working with the public, I hear it everyday.

Last edited:
  • 1Repost
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I finding reading this crazy shit so entertaining. The hilarity of the certitude they derive from going down these retard rabbit holes just tickles my pickle.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I finding reading this crazy shit so entertaining. The hilarity of the certitude they derive from going down these retard rabbit holes just tickles my pickle.

What’s also crazy is that the nuts all read the same sites, and after reading like 50 articles on bullshit, they then declare themselves an expert on such bullshit and then are condescending to people who don’t believe their insane ideas.

If you want to see the three best examples of absolutely stupid people, look at the religion vs atheism thread.