Lurkers (reloaded)

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
Lurker checking in, again.

Lurked since noows. Made more posts on Morenetz in 2 days than I did on FoH in 7 years (registered 2005).

Thanks to the peeps who set this site up.

Hysol_sl

shitlord
Lurker since 09. Who would have known a mangina would cause 2 moves in less than a week. Keep up the good work gents!

Vask

Molten Core Raider
Another lurker reporting for duty. Big thanks to Teljair, Draegan, Tuco and whoever else helped setting this up.

Many years I have lurked, tabbing over to FoHSS inbetween games to keep up on current events, like if what Fedor posted next had a penis.

It did.

Long was the hour I waited to see if my aquarium of nutjobs would migrate in the cold winter of their malcontent.

They did.

Frequently I considered donating and posting, but...

Fuckin' Obama.

In short thank you for keeping my Troglodyte ass informed, keeping me entertained, and for keeping the train going when others wanted to let it stop.

ThinkCentre_sl

shitlord
Lurker for about a year on FOH when I found the "Girls That Broke Your Heart" thread during a Google search. Made it through about half that gigantic thread while finally registering and watching a swamp donkey ruin the site, poked my eyes out a couple times from Fedor posts, registered at morenetz with the jump and now I'm over here for my first ever post.

Twig & berries

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
both my wife and I have lurked on the old board since 06 I think it was and I had just started posting when TERA came out as I was in the forum guild. At any rate, happy to have a new home.

ahh run

Lord Nagafen Raider
cbFIu.jpg

cbFIu.jpg

cbFIu.jpg

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
Found FOH about seven years ago scouring the net for pics to steal and post for another forum, started looking around and got into the dramas (Millie,etc). Some of that shit was better than anything on tv. I never registered on FOH, did register on MN and now here. Almost the same members, new site, new beginnings, fingers crossed. Will probably continue to lurk and laugh but at least my membership is another number to show support to you and a fuck you to T&T..and from what I read yesterday, Requiem.