Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Give kingsmen a try. Tomorrowland or Star Wars have to be pretty awesome to beat Kingsmen

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hnnnnnghhhh! It may be nostalgia clouding my judgment, but I'm looking forward to this much more than I am Avengers 2.
I'm definitely cautiously optimistic. Thing is, we pretty much know what we will get with Avengers. It looks almost impossible for it not to be at least as fun as the first one, potentially even better. This thing could still turn out to be a Prometheus level letdown, though it doesn't look like it so far. But really I didn't know how bad Prometheus would be from the trailers either.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My only worry at this point is that he'll repeat the Speilberg-esque slapstick whitewashed violence from part 3. I had actually forgotten about that because I was young enough when it came out that I didn't really notice, but I rewatched the series a month ago and it's fucking jarring as hell. Goes great in an Indiana Jones movie, goes fucking terrible when you are following up Mad Max and The Road Warrior.

And the music box just brings me back to my pet theory that these are all legends being told years later and so the details are scrambled. That or George Miller just likes being self-referencing.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
One thing that is kinda important, the soundtrack must be as good as the Road Warrior.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
And the music box just brings me back to my pet theory that these are all legends being told years later and so the details are scrambled. That or George Miller just likes being self-referencing.
This isn't a pet theory, bro.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
All we know is its somewhere midway between 1 and 3 (17 year gap) and that's as specific as he's going to get because he doesn't really give a shit about continuity. I mean, he had the same actor playing two different guys who happened to have gyrocoptors and also the same guy playing two different(?) villains.

Best thing is to assume these are jumbled up legends told years after the fact.

EDIT: Slaythe I dunno if Miller has ever said as much, I just assume it from the end speeches in Road Warrior/Thunderdome.

Siliconemelons

All we know is its somewhere midway between 1 and 3 (17 year gap) and that's as specific as he's going to get because he doesn't really give a shit about continuity. I mean, he had the same actor playing two different guys who happened to have gyrocoptors and also the same guy playing two different(?) villains.

Best thing is to assume these are jumbled up legends told years after the fact.

EDIT: Slaythe I dunno if Miller has ever said as much, I just assume it from the end speeches in Road Warrior/Thunderdome.
Eh I just assumed this was after Thunderdome... I know that Road Warrior was the feral kid telling the story to kids/people... I forgot if Thunderdome was the same with the airplane kids or not- I kind of always viewed thunderdome as 2 movies, the airplane kids plot and the bartertown plot.

All in all I look forward to this movie :) I hope to see it in the theater.