Man of Steel

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
The way that he killed him was so stupid as well.

Zod is the same man he slammed at like 800 MPH into the pavement, then grinded him through 2 miles of concrete road head first, and he pops up and keeps fighting

But a neck twist? FATAL SHIT.
Kryptonians are the ancestors of Twilight vampires.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
My knowledge of the comics starts and ends with the 70s. Im more familiar with the animated and live action films and tv series. Good thing because i never saw the fleischer superman cartoons until i was 17 and since then i think they probably should never allowed supes to fly. His leaping tall buildings seems way cooler. Anyway. I love me some old corny superman. Even during darker times like world war 2 superman was a positive character for good.
I can sorta understand I grew up in the 70's and started reading comics then too but honestly the writing wasn't all that good Superman wise, I don't think untitled DC took the chains off with the otherworld stuff did Superman stories begin to shine. Hell probably one of my favorite Superman stores was Secret Identity by Busiek and it didn't even have "Superman" in it.

My feeling with movies/tv shows using comic book characters is just treat them all as seperate entities and enjoy the as that.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
In general, looking at the Man of Steel and Arrow show, apparently DC is changing the characters and making them super violent and having them use lethal force. No thanks.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
In general, looking at the Man of Steel and Arrow show, apparently DC is changing the characters and making them super violent and having them use lethal force. No thanks.
Enjoy boxing glove arrows then
smile.png
no one is for forcing anyone to watch or read new stuff.

Besides Grell's arrow was always on the violent side.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Enjoy boxing glove arrows then
smile.png
no one is for forcing anyone to watch or read new stuff.

Besides Grell's arrow was always on the violent side.
How about updating Green Arrow, and giving him a laser bow like Arsenal had? That way, no one would bitch about his neverending quiver.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
How about updating Green Arrow, and giving him a laser bow like Arsenal had? That way, no one would bitch about his neverending quiver.
No idea? Haven't read much of the new 52.

I enjoyed Man of Steel and I enjoy watching Arrow as much as I enjoyed watching Justice League unlimited or re-reading the Adams/O'Neill run of GA/GL, it's all different variations.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The change in some of the details is the least of this movie's problem. It has the worst pacing of any movie I've seen. One moment Lois is in the Arctic and the next she's in Kansas investigating some stranger (where did she get the lead?). Clark is some vagabond with no backstory who suddenly ends up in the Arctic and gets a cool cape. The whole thing is a mess.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
This bro wants his 1940s Superman back where he fist fights Hitler and sells war bonds