Man of Steel

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Trailer in HD should be up tomorrow according to the countdown...not sure of the exact time though, but tomorrow
smile.png

http://www.n77d58w76d19.com/

this comes from the Viral campaign that led here once solved...

update: Tuesday, December 11th at Noon ET countdown will end, the results are still unknown.
The coordinates on the page lead to Baffin Bay...
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...7&z=11&iwloc=A

smile.png

smile.png

Caliane

Tactile telekinesis flight.

Yeah, I have my doubts. which I have stated or hinted at. Superman is progress, hope, the future, etc.
It could be a brilliant transition. grim, dark, tonal in trailers, and at the beginning. and move towards the end to bright, bold, and brilliant.

The pa Kent saying to let people die is kindof wtf.

Cor_sl

shitlord
Haha, that line stood out to me, too. It seemed like a dickish thing to say.

I'm not a fan of the gladiator music at the beginning, either. It's too distinctive and recognisable. I'm looking forward to seeing what Zimmer can do with the full soundtrack, though.

Oh, and this part of the trailer is pretty fucking awesome.

supermanflyg8qe9.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha, that line stood out to me, too. It seemed like a dickish thing to say.

I'm not a fan of the gladiator music at the beginning, either. It's too distinctive and recognisable. I'm looking forward to seeing what Zimmer can do with the full soundtrack, though.

Oh, and this part of the trailer is pretty fucking awesome.

supermanflyg8qe9.gif
Superman definitely needs to be more DBZ-esque "Oh shit is powerlevel is disturbing the air around him so much rocks are fucking around"

Caliane

It really is a great shot.

It subtly explains the TK version of how he can fly without having to actually say it. This then also extends to how he can grab people and things and not have them break. And again, no need to try explaining it.
5s shot> any long winded technobabble, that would leave holes anyway.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
The darker tone makes it look much better I think, have some hope that it will be good now. I thought the "preparing to take off" part of the trailer was really cool too.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Still too much backstory stuff. Who doesn't know all that stuff by now? Just start with adult superman and go from there; no history, no flashbacks.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was never a fan of Superman comics, but I loved the first couple Chrisopher Reeve movies, and was so stoked for Returns that I saw it first day. I don't know exactly what it is, but I will be there first day for this as well (midnight showing if possible) with my dick in my hand and a huge grin on my face.

I think it is the whole symbol of hope, bigger than life, etc. that really attracts me. Your typical superhero I just like because they are badass. But Superman...that quote from Batman about how he could rain fire from the skies and be a god, but it never occurs to Clark, that pretty much perfectly sums up Superman, and for some reason I eat it up. Cheesy, overpowered, whatever...I look forward to an epic Superman movie more than any other.

I'm hopeful after seeing these trailers that I might finally be getting my wish, but we'll have to wait and see because I've been let down too many times in the past.

Cool_Dude_sl

shitlord
I wonder how many people superman would have accidentally killed growing up. Open a door too fast and you take down a building. Sneeze and katrina 2.0

No wonder this movie is taking a forever alone approach.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I have my doubts. The suit look awesome and Henry Cavill looks like a good fit.

The dark tone of the film kinda erks me, though. I've always thought of Superman as bright and breezy - not dark and depressing like Batman's world (http://imgs.mi9.com/uploads/cartoon/...n_422_8278.jpg).

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how the film turns out.
I know this won't be a popular opinion and it doesn't fit into the normal mythos and theme of Superman, but I think I would love me some poetic tragedy and a more realistic portrayal of how difficult it would be to be Superman and have that much power. Yet show enough restraint to keep his acts of intervention on such a small incidental level and maintaining that level of separation and aloofness with our society while still being its caretaker. It is an interesting thought anyhow.