[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was always implied that Hitsugaya's bankai was not fully mastered. He probably got hyperbolic time chamber power up while training without his bankai.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You guys know he's used an attack with an ice dragon since like, the beginning of Bleach right? Unless this is going to be like, a static Ice Dragon, /shrug.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
holy shit this is a new level of bad. WE COULDNT USE OUR FULL POWER BECAUSE WE HAD THIS OTHER STUPID PLOT DEVICE

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sucks he has all these cool characters like shinji yet they are all giong to get sidelined for the zero squad and ichigo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I finally started digging shinji's bankai... and man, I was really hoping to see the regulars do some actual damage instead of "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!"

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why didn't they have the Vizards start face punching people if they have hollow powers...

I think at this point, much like Naruto the roster of characters is just fucking gigantic, and the writers aren't that smart. Too many plot holes or unfinished concepts to keep track of, so anyone with a brain who actually remembers shit can just pick the retard fest apart. At least Naruto definitely appears to be ending, while this shit-show keeps ramping the retardery up to 11.

I really wish it was their final form. All of them.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
that's still his shikai, his bankai hasn't been shown yet, also doesn't he still have hallow powers and mask? isn't that like useful now?
The backwards speaking/writing was pretty awesome. I've lost hope that we'll actually get to see some of the unknown bankais I guess.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah the Vizard could have just defeated the first invasion since they already had hollowified bankai, sure they didn't know that but wasn't it convinient that none of them walked into the bankai stealing trap to discover it.

New levels of bad indeed, the logic of the universe has stopped working.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's a synopsis of the latest chapter.

"Ha, that was a fun workout. Tell the team I'm on my way to win everything now that I'm much stronger."

"Oh shit, the other people, even the shitty ones, are super strong also."

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
i was clicking through the chapter and then suddenly got to the end page. I can't remember any of the dialogue except itsugo was like yo ima run down these stairs in half a day cuz im cool #yolo

luckily this manga keeps delivering golden nuggets

Chris

Potato del Grande
Manga is actually more interesting without Ichigo, I had totally forgotten about him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Saying the manga is interesting at any point gives it undeserved credit, but it is better before Kubo remembers he has a main character and gives the enemies a bunch of bullshit powerups just to make everyone but Ichigo seem worthless.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He can't use the lift because he has to give the Quincy time for their newest power-up to completely dominate the remaining Shinigami forces, cause them utter despair, make it seem like everything is over, then BOOM - Ichigo's big entrance. Par for the course for this manga.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
He can't use the lift because he has to give the Quincy time for their newest power-up to completely dominate the remaining Shinigami forces, cause them utter despair, make it seem like everything is over, then BOOM - Ichigo's big entrance. Par for the course for this manga.
how can you see into the future are you a wizard?
rrr_img_48227.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they used this twice in the same arc to double powerup ichigo, once with unohana and healing on that manta ray and then in the train tunnel with his dad and the timeskip parabolic dbz chamber.

is he really going to do this again? we can only hope it's different this time and not cookie cutter, but i doubt it.