[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I no longer give a fuck about this manga yet I can't stop reading it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
the people commenting on mangastream seem to love it though. I have no idea why I still read it but I guess severe case of buyer's remourse

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The way I see it is, I've spent so much time reading that I'm damn well going to see how it ends. Except... It never ends...

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ill donate 10 dollars to the man that assaults kubo to the point where he cant draw anymore. 10 whole dollars.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What is the secret about Nemu that was revealed? Not getting why full name is relevant.

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure either. I saw "the secret is revealed!!" read back a page still didn't get it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh. We already knew from her introduction that he made her, so this isn't really surprising.

I went to reddit to find the answer and the whole thing is people worshiping kubo's brilliance in manga planning. The fuck?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
past month or so we had to sloth through scientist shinigami (who knows this retards name?) fight a stupid hand.

now we have to yawn while Shunsui (new captain commander, double sword, one guy guy), fights w/ the most boring way possible.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
what is this nonsense
rrr_img_112519.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hopefully this shit is gonna be wrapped up in 14issues (700) and it probably is b/c this shit is stretched so thin. But is 14 issues enough to unleash aizen?