[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
He "restructured" the ball from the outside, so that Grimmjow could come in and 1 shot him. How Grim knew to be there at all is another story all together.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bankais' left
Aizen
Ichigo's dad
Shinji
the sick blue haired guy

thoughts?

Does Zaraki count? he only just achieved Full shikai and talking to sword.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bankais' left
Aizen
Ichigo's dad
Shinji
the sick blue haired guy

thoughts?

Does Zaraki count? he only just achieved Full shikai and talking to sword.
Nah Zaraki doesn't count. His shikai is stronger than other people's bankai. It took us 10 years to see his shikai... I doubt we will see bankai before the series end.

Sick blue guy is pretty much dead. Fuck Shinji. Ichigo's dad will use Final Engetsu and save Ichigo. Aizen's bankai will revert everything back to normal... everything was an illusion.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Turns out Aizen Bankai'd right before this Arc took place, and it's all been an alternate reality of what could have been if Ichigo decided to take the blue pill.

Rime

<Donor>
This all being Aizen's Bankai would be the only thing to redeem the absolute garbage of the manga's 'last' arc.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So i havent read this shit since the commander died - i really dont want to read all of this rubbish so if someone feels like giving me some bullet points it would be appreciated! A

Also whos bankai did i miss? and was it worth a shit?

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
nothing has happened since the commander died there's just been quincy jones all over the place

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So i havent read this shit since the commander died - i really dont want to read all of this rubbish so if someone feels like giving me some bullet points it would be appreciated! A

Also whos bankai did i miss? and was it worth a shit?
Every captain level has shown bankai except
Aizen
Ichigo's dad
Shinji
the sick blue haired guy

even a lieutenant has shown bankai

No, none of it was worth anything, we're all just waiting for Aizen mega super bankai, wipe it from memory please.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yachiru's Shikai was at least interesting. Also Rukia's Bankai was very good. Shunsui's was strange as advertised.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The battered wife syndrome of me still reading this....

Hey, at least we finally know the whole deal between the creepy loli and her master. Finally get to see ze bankai.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Had he not played this same type deal out with Stark back then, the whole Shyamalan twist might have been pretty good.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had he not played this same type deal out with Stark back then, the whole Shyamalan twist might have been pretty good.
Who, what? I'm not following. Could be me blacking out Bleach plot lines/holes.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Remember how stark's female underling was actually his rifle/sword/whatever? Looks like yachiru is the same. And yeah I blacked that shit out too, gj remembering Asmadai lol.

Malkav

French Madman
Kubo forgot he gave a shikai to Yachiru though it seems.

It would mean a zanpakuto that has a zanpakuto.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Just bullshitting theories.

Probably she is his original zan spirit. Unlike shinigamis that go through the academy he wasn't given a sword. We saw some of this when Ichigo went to the Royal Palace and met the royal guard that invented the zanpakto sword thousands of years ago. They get the sword and if they are strong enough discover their spirit who then resides in their sword.

Remember Zaraki stole his current sword from a shinigami he killed as a kid. The sword probably had a spirit already in it. It's the fat guy we see when he finally hears its call and can go shikai (the big axe with the tassel). Also remember that quincy that could imagine anything? He imagined Yachiru's bones were made of jelly (or something like that). She wasn't affected adversely or was in pain even though she couldn't stand.

The bigger question is did Kubo make this shit up now or had this planned 10 years ago? Like Ichigo and how he really didn't "get" any powers from Rukia in the first issue but rather he unknowingly used his quincy powers to steal it and manifest a quincy weapon. It was only 10 years later he got his real zanpakto and now has two swords: a quincy and shinigami weapon. Furthermore Zangetsu who appeared during the second arc was really Bach? Again planned from the beginning or kinda "retconned" to fit the story.

This guy is either a master world builder or the greatest bullshitter in the history of mankind. Honestly I can't say either way.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably ties back to Unohana since both of them are named Yachiru, since Kenpachi named her after Unohana.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The bigger question is did Kubo make this shit up now or had this planned 10 years ago? Like Ichigo and how he really didn't "get" any powers from Rukia in the first issue but rather he unknowingly used his quincy powers to steal it and manifest a quincy weapon. It was only 10 years later he got his real zanpakto and now has two swords: a quincy and shinigami weapon. Furthermore Zangetsu who appeared during the second arc was really Bach? Again planned from the beginning or kinda "retconned" to fit the story.

This guy is either a master world builder or the greatest bullshitter in the history of mankind. Honestly I can't say either way.
Wait what? Now i'm the one possibly blacking out Bleach plot lines. Ichigo's original zanpaktou he had all that time was actually a Quincy weapon, and Zangetsu was Juha Bach? They actually said this at one point?!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it wasn't a coincidence that Zangetsu and Bach look exactly alike. As the original quincy Bach literally is a part of every quincy. It's part of why his and Uryu's mother dies. When Bach starts awakening after a thousand years he starts leeching powers back from all of the quincy descendants. When Grand Fisher attacks Ichigo by the water and his mom comes to help she should have fended it off no problem being a quincy. But she lost her powers right then and she died. It's like 100 issues ago.

He never had a real zanpakto. He had to go to the royal palace with that one particular guy and all of the unformed zans were "alive" as ghost like creatures. He had to figure out how to find his zan. The zans were chasing him around. The manga was confusing but something clicked in his head and he just stops and picks out one of the ghostlike things and says something like it's you.

So he's got a normal sized long sword with no guard with a hole in the middle. His other weapon is a shorter dagger like weapon. Almost like one fits into another. As for his original weapon remember a quincy absorbs reitsu. He literally takes all of Rukia's powers for the duration of the entire first arc.

Think about his bankai sword. The guard is a wan symbol (inverse swastika). The entire quincy motif is german. Just like how arrarncars are all spanish related. Ex heuco mundo, espasda, resurrecsion. Anyways remember the fight with Byakuya when they rescue Rukia. Byakuya was insistent that wasn't a bankai. Sure he goes bankai but it's a bastardized version since Ichigo is the only known quincy (mom), shinigami (dad), human (born in human world), vizard (hollow), fullbringer (mom attacked by a hollow while he was in the womb) combination in the manga.