[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bleach had it's anime cancelled something like two years ago.
It's still on Adult Swim, so I still watch the english version.

Haha wait it ends with the Xcution arc? What a fucking cockpunch.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's still on Adult Swim, so I still watch the english version.

Haha wait it ends with the Xcution arc? What a fucking cockpunch.
Not only that but they sped up the fights to manga speed so the final battles are only a handful of episodes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What the fuck? Seriously. I'm happy Kenpachi is back, but this is just fucking retarded. Was old guy even one of the enemies or just a figment?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because if no one read it, the token Bleach-hater of the week wouldn't be able to chime in saying that same thing that's been said almost every week now. :p

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think the reason we like Zaraki is because whenever he fights one of these dicks he has the same attitude the reader has, as in he's thinking, "Wow what kind of dumbass character do I have to kill now? This is dumb hurry this shit a long fucking hell"

He also has the best 'power ups' and 'forms' in the manga, where he literally takes off his eyepatch and uses two hands. It really pokes fun at shonnen manga, especially incredibly stupid ones like bleach.

Also does anyone have any idea what is going on in this panel?
18.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can't see it, because it's stupid mangahead, but after checking through the site it looks like Kenpachi took off the guy's arm.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really. An underling has the power to control the perception of reality. Really.

I mean... Really.

Fucking bleach.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Makes you wonder why the kid isn't already emperor of the fucking universe.

Oh, because Bleach.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
And here I thought that the stupid kid with his power to put people into a video game was OP as shit. Then this dickbag comes along. Goddamnit. Really?

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's ok Kenpachi is immune to the power of bullshit through his own power of anti bullshit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, little kid must have severe ADD, as soon as he put kenpachi in the water, cookie girl went back to normal. Only focus on one "reality" at a time.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Kenpachi needs to just cut off his head and see if he can imagine himself healed in like the 1 second of consciousness he has left to him. Simple.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm betting that next chapter this kid will get stupid overpowered.

Or Kenpachi will eviscerate him and say something funny.