[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
But what if he's learned, the final, Final Getsuga Tenshou, where he becomes Getsuga's final form? ..... Yeah I'm hoping Kubo actually forgets that existed, because it was the most pointless thing ever, since he was already overpowering Aizen so badly that he didn't need to do it, and yet he did for some unfathomable stupid reason.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
But what if he's learned, the final, Final Getsuga Tenshou, where he becomes Getsuga's final form? ..... Yeah I'm hoping Kubo actually forgets that existed, because it was the most pointless thing ever, since he was already overpowering Aizen so badly that he didn't need to do it, and yet he did for some unfathomable stupid reason.
Oh, you mean Japanese-Ichigo?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
After a decade of the manga Ichigo finally learns a second basic attack. That's character growth guys.

Rime

<Donor>
Part of me hopes that when they get to the Soul King, he will tell Ichigo to wake up... and it will turn out that he was in Berserk mode all along, just dismantling the world, and everything after episode 271/2 never happened.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Watching that transformation in episode 271 in both the Eng Sub and Eng Dub versions really show you how much of the greatness is lost in the translation/shitty resounded crap. Even the hollow growl in Japanese was better. Ulquiorra sounds like a shaky, unconfident douchenozzle in English.

I mean, I guess most of us here know most English Dubs are horribad, just thought that was a great example to show.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
this is the only shounen I know of where the disparity between the main guy and everyone else is so freaking large. Luffy might be ahead of his team, but Zoro's not really a bitch compared to how laughable inoue and sado are to ichigo. Ishida sucked a horseload of dick as well before it was decided that he's the new king, because reasons

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I kind of agree, but Sado isn't equivalent to One Piece's Zoro. I'd say Kenpachi is that character. Sado has been a Yamcha for a while now.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I love that "Yamcha" is an adjective now.

Anyone else miffed by the betrayal plotline? It's fairly obvious that Ishidia is just going along with it to backstab the main guy at a critical point (because he killed his mother) allowing Ichigo to finish him off. There's just zero emotion in it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I care so little about it I hadn't even considered with Ishida's motive is.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm sort of convinced that the main guy is assuming that and just fucks with ishida during the entire process.