[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive never seen a good movie from Bleach or Naruto - they all end anti climatic and suck - The bleach hell verse or w.e? total fuckin waste - I think OP has a few decent movies in there, namely Z but most movies based off ongoing series blow.

Sword of Stranger and Ninja Scroll for life.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
From left to right.

Charlotte Chuhlhourne - the faggot Arrancar that Yumichika killed. He's the one that Peacock bro exposed his weapon's real ability to.

Luppi Antenor - The #6 that replaced Grimmjow. Although GJ came back and ganked his ass.

Cirucci Sanderwucci - The goth/bird chick that Ishida fought during the "save Sugar Tits from Aizen's house" arc.

Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio - The guy Ichigo fought during the "save Sugar Tits" arc.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
From left to right.
Charlotte Chuhlhourne - the faggot Arrancar that Yumichika killed. He's the one that Peacock bro exposed his weapon's real ability to.
Don't you ever talk about charlotte coolhorne like that, ever! That being said whats with the fruity built black guy trope in mangas? I've seen this same type of character in one punch man too. Pretty sure I have seen it elsewhere too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well they can't kill that character off, he is too popular right? Fight will be won by curing zombieness.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
200 years later we get the reveal as to what Mayuri found in Szayel's lab.

And it's this disappointing? God damn it, Kubo. I don't know what I was expecting.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ice boy is more popular than ichigo, got a movie named after him
rrr_img_72416.jpg

yea, i'm sure he's gonna be killed and not saved by crappy monologue of him fighting with his bankai to live or some shit.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The color page with the caption stating this is the last fight for the 13 Captains has exactly 13 characters. All of which either have been showned to have powered up or suspected.

Shunsui, Soi Fon, Yumichika, Ikkaku, Iba, Hisahi, Rukia, Zaraki, Byakuya, Hisagi, Renji (10)
Ichigo, Chad, Orihime (3)

My crackpot theory is you're looking at the Gotei 13 at the conclusion of the series. That is why Shunsui said Ichigo will not return from SS and that they can visit him with those tickets. Maybe Toshiro becoming a zombie (implying he's dead) is the catalyst for a bunch of deaths coming up. Perhaps Rangiku or Momo is going to show up soon with a bankai and kill each other off. Nah, too predictable. Who am I kidding, TK will take another puff and just jedi mind trick this shit back to normal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The color page with the caption stating this is the last fight for the 13 Captains has exactly 13 characters. All of which either have been showned to have powered up or suspected.

Shunsui, Soi Fon, Yumichika, Ikkaku, Iba, Hisahi, Rukia, Zaraki, Byakuya, Hisagi, Renji (10)
Ichigo, Chad, Orihime (3)

My crackpot theory is you're looking at the Gotei 13 at the conclusion of the series. That is why Shunsui said Ichigo will not return from SS and that they can visit him with those tickets. Maybe Toshiro becoming a zombie (implying he's dead) is the catalyst for a bunch of deaths coming up. Perhaps Rangiku or Momo is going to show up soon with a bankai and kill each other off. Nah, too predictable. Who am I kidding, TK will take another puff and just jedi mind trick this shit back to normal.
I figured it was some 13 Assassins bullshit.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
*rubs eyes*

These last 10 chapters have been so bad I am literally making shit up to keep it interesting.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
200 years later we get the reveal as to what Mayuri found in Szayel's lab.

And it's this disappointing? God damn it, Kubo. I don't know what I was expecting.
Actually, at least one of the "We love Bleach!" sites picked up on the contents of that lab shortly after that issue was released. There was all sorts of image analysis going on, to my recollection.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Actually, at least one of the "We love Bleach!" sites picked up on the contents of that lab shortly after that issue was released. There was all sorts of image analysis going on, to my recollection.
Them being the privarion espada was the most boring and most obvious theory
frown.png
You'd hope the author had something more exciting planned, basically seems like he forgot about it until someone reminded him.

It's like Tobi=Obito in Naruto, except that nobody gives a shit about Bleach or those characters.